Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 11 vs NSC FC - Saturday APRIL 5

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Andy

Where are you playing and what time will it finish ?.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well you can have one of my players so you're up to 10, and we will have to just do 10 a side. Ill phone around to see if we can get another player.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett

Half an hour for half time ?. Paula is calling at 12.20 pm.

Gareth

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thught we could do the broadcasr by the pitch after the game when I give you your beers and flyers. Also when is Richard bringing the trophy down ?.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I thught we could do the broadcasr by the pitch after the game when I give you your beers and flyers. Also when is Richard bringing the trophy down ?.

Rich will be there with the trophy.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
An UNDESERVED victory for the REMF side

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Think 2-0 was a bit undeserved. Didn't really create anything other than the two goals, certainly not in the way of clear cut chances.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Think 2-0 was a bit undeserved. Didn't really create anything other than the two goals, certainly not in the way of clear cut chances.

Thats still two more chances than you lot created! We were all over you throughout the game and only poor finishing kept it at 2-0!!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It was a game of few chances for either team.

I think our keeper had to make one save, and other than our two goals, we probably had another two or three shots in the game.

Will have to raise our game for Friday, but we should have two or three quality players coming in, and Sam.

Was a good game, but a shame it was tainted at the end by the petulance of someone who should have known better.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Thats still two more chances than you lot created! We were all over you throughout the game and only poor finishing kept it at 2-0!!!

Apart from the open goal we missed from four yards obviously, had we scored that we would be talking a very different game.

As Brett says you weren't very good, you created two chances against a worse side than you played last year, I wouldn't be so cocky. Yeah you deserved to win given the ridiculous amount of possession you had but far from convincing.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
its the mentality of "ooh im a REMF boy, I am a PLAYER" Not going to get us too far on Friday, especially with the attitude of punctuality and mentality in the warm up

but we won, kept a clean sheet, and have to move forward from thee.

Guys remember it is a big day, we need people there, and the game isnt going to advertise itself, it is your own fault if no one turns up and you thought it was clever to ditch the flyers in favour of a pint

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
why you so cocky? we were rubbish at the end of the day

Apart from the open goal we missed from four yards obviously, had we scored that we would be talking a very different game.

As Brett says you weren't very good, you created two chances against a worse side than you played last year, I wouldn't be so cocky. Yeah you probably deserved to win given the ridiculous amount of possession you had but far from convincing.

Im not being cocky, but we SHOULD have won by more than 2 goals if we could finish properly and you didnt look like scoring (apart from the open goal) .

We should have played ALOT better than we did and we will HAVE to imporove before next week (which im sure we will). I just dont think that it was undeserved!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here