Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 11 vs NSC FC - Saturday APRIL 5

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Let's leave this alone now eh boys? It's not necessary to keep going over it.

The words of wisdom. Was a mis-timed tackle, it happens to everyone now and again.

Oh and Sheebo thanks for the comment on my reffing, good to see someone appreciates my 20/20 vision :dunce:

Seriously though, in hindsight I probably wasn't best placed to call for that free kick and should have kept quiet. Game was played in a good spirit though and only 3 (?) fouls in the game.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I say ban Sheebo from all future football matches and park kickabouts. No more Wembley doubles for you Sheebo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The words of wisdom. Was a mis-timed tackle, it happens to everyone now and again.

Oh and Sheebo thanks for the comment on my reffing, good to see someone appreciates my 20/20 vision :dunce:

Seriously though, in hindsight I probably wasn't best placed to call for that free kick and should have kept quiet. Game was played in a good spirit though and only 3 (?) fouls in the game.

:D It was funny really!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I say ban Sheebo from all future football matches and park kickabouts. No more Wembley doubles for you Sheebo.

:dunce: Shit - i love Wembley Doubles

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Anyone got Gareths number? I'm going out on Friday so there'll be no-one on the turnstile and everyone can get in free.

You make a commitment and then decide to go on a last minute holiday?

f*** sake.

What's it got to do with you what he's up to?

I tell ya the f***ing birds on here, they've got a lot to say for themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here