Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Remember: it's 5:45pm KO against Ajax!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Actually, I had forgotten. So thanks.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
As the Edit function is broken for posts older than 30 mins, I'll clarify:

I just had a mail from a mate asking if I fancied going round to his on Thursday to watch the game. "Get round here by 7.30" he said. He was pretty shocked when I told him it was a 17:45 kick-off for us in the UK, so I thought it worth mentioning here in case some others hadn't realised. I presume an hour later in Amsterdam but DYOR.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
But 18:45 local time in Amsterdam, I think. Did they change their clocks as well? Why are we the only country 1 hour out from the rest of Europe?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
As the Edit function is broken for posts older than 30 mins, I'll clarify:

I just had a mail from a mate asking if I fancied going round to his on Thursday to watch the game. "Get round here by 7.30" he said. He was pretty shocked when I told him it was a 17:45 kick-off for us in the UK, so I thought it worth mentioning here in case some others hadn't realised. I presume an hour later in Amsterdam but DYOR.
Because it's an early kick off, I reckon your mate meant 7.30AM and he wants to make a day of it!:drink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I just had a mail from a mate asking if I fancied going round to his on Thursday to watch the game. "Get round here by 7.30" he said. He was pretty shocked when I told him it was a 17:45 kick-off, so I thought it worth mentioning here in case some others hadn't realised.
What a moron. I would have thought all true Brighton supporters would have 17:45 Friday 10th November burnt into their memory by now.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
But 18:45 local time in Amsterdam, I think. Did they change their clocks as well? Why are we the only country 1 hour out from the rest of Europe?
We aren't the only ones. We're an hour behind. Athens, for example, are an hour in front so kick-off there will be 19:45 local time.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What time will kick off be if you're in France? Asking for a friend..

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
What a moron. I would have thought all true Brighton supporters would have 17:45 Friday 10th November burnt into their memory by now.
Oof, that's harsh, very harsh. I didn't say he was a true Brighton supporter. The team he goes to watch now and then is Eastbourne Borough. He's a lovely guy who likes his football and wants Albion to succeed as the local 'big team' but I don't think he's ever been to the Amex. Still, if you think he's a moron, fair enough. You seem to be an authority on most things.

Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here