Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Newcastle Tickets

I think it was closer to 100 released for the East Stand.

The seats that have been released over the past 24 hours have been here and in W1I. Both these areas are often where we see big gaps at the league games. The same league games that are often sold out weeks in advance.

So it does beggar the question..... Why are these not release for sale for all of the games?

I remember something similar at Withdean last year. Always a gap in A block of the south stand. Yet for Charlton, Soton and Wednesday they were released. They were not released for D+R which was the game that secured promotion. Grrrrrrr

Bet there are a few more we are not aware of in addition to the family stand.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I am going to retire from the friday counting ! was enjoying that ...now they move the goalposts grrrrrr

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
quick count gives us 105 seats available, 19 in the west lower and the remainder in the block in the East.

I wonder why these weren't originally available??? Usually see development squad/youth players etc in East along with other members of staff so maybe selling those as demand is there?

Some grouped seats in the East so may go with people looking to sit with friends and family.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have now bought 8 tickets in total with only 3 season tickets after a bit of ducking and diving and wheeling and dealing!:whistle: If anyone says to me it was impossible to get any tickets, I am going to call them a fu(k$ng plastic (unT! :angry::D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
quick count gives us 105 seats available, 19 in the west lower and the remainder in the block in the East.

I wonder why these weren't originally available??? Usually see development squad/youth players etc in East along with other members of staff so maybe selling those as demand is there?

Some grouped seats in the East so may go with people looking to sit with friends and family.

I think it was closer to 100 released for the East Stand.

The seats that have been released over the past 24 hours have been here and in W1I. Both these areas are often where we see big gaps at the league games. The same league games that are often sold out weeks in advance.

So it does beggar the question..... Why are these not release for sale for all of the games?

I remember something similar at Withdean last year. Always a gap in A block of the south stand. Yet for Charlton, Soton and Wednesday they were released. They were not released for D+R which was the game that secured promotion. Grrrrrrr

Bet there are a few more we are not aware of in addition to the family stand.

These are the blocks that are on general sale normally I think - apart from the odd seat dotted around the ground?

The reason there are gaps are the club hold them back for comps but never fill them - most annoying as they should release any unwanted comps 48hrs before ko for ex - i guess they never know who's gonna turn up?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Is Arthur Daley in charge of this website? Tickets gone, then available, then gone! Perhaps they will be available for a fiver just before kick off from some dodgy bloke shouting "Buying and selling" whilst checking round for Policemen!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just walked past the club shop in queens road and there's a queue at the ticket counter. Should be all gone by the time it shuts.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Just walked past the club shop in queens road and there's a queue at the ticket counter. Should be all gone by the time it shuts.

That was the players to see which club they have been sold to on Twitter/Facebook/NSC before jumpin in a taxi to there new club. Was Owen/Heskey/Fonte/Some Scottish player I have never heard of in the queue??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here