[Albion] Remaining humble and respectful

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This week we will be entertaining visitors for whom a visit to the Amex could be quite overwhelming.

Coming from a crumbling and dilapidated ground, playing in a large, modern Premier League stadium and watching their team compete against star names such as Alexis Mac Allister, Moises Caicedo and Karou Mitoma putting on a dazzling show of attacking football will be quite the experience for them.

We need to remain humble and respectful towards our visitors, and we should be the same later in the week when Grimsby also come to the Amex.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You've only gone and done it, haven't you?

There's you, thinking that you're being all clever with your sarcasm when all you've done is guaranteed relegation. Thanks a lot.

But yes, we should remain humble and respectful of the knobbers and the tier 4 cannon fodder.

Jimmy Grimble

I’m convinced you do these types of threads on purpose to generate traffic from Palace fans if we lose!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does this apply when we lose too?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Confidence levels off the scale. But it's been a long long time since we have been this much better than that lot. I say enjoy and milk it to it's full. And if we lose 1-0 tomorrow blame @Bozza

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
cursed thread, mods takeover and remove :ffsparr:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Don’t worry everyone.

I’m convinced they will beat us 0-1, so convinced I’ve put a fiver on it.

My betting history is such, I have never got one of our games with them right.

So, 0-3, it is then.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
What would be better would a post hoc thread if we beat them say 2-0 about being shocked and stunned etc.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Look, they have not scored in three matches, not won this year and have been hopeless throughout.

So 0-1 it is then.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This week we will be entertaining visitors for whom a visit to the Amex could be quite overwhelming.

Coming from a crumbling and dilapidated ground, playing in a large, modern Premier League stadium and watching their team compete against star names such as Alexis Mac Allister, Moises Caicedo and Karou Mitoma putting on a dazzling show of attacking football will be quite the experience for them.

We need to remain humble and respectful towards our visitors, and we should be the same later in the week when Grimsby also come to the Amex.
I'm sure you're going to get a heart warming mention on Holmesdale.tw@t
For these kind words :lol:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Is Karou the new Vincente, or the new Houghton maybe?

(please don't ban me, just asking for an insufferably pedantic friend... 😬)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports