Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Remaining humble and respectful

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's been some misinterpretation on my post. I'm not saying we'll win - we all know we won't as discussed here.

But our Crystal Palace peers are having a rough old time. Let's compare and contrast...

AlbionPalace
Hoping for EuropeFearing relegation
Modern state-of-the-art stadiumDecaying and dated stadium (plus more chance of seeing a unicorn than the new stand)
A young and exciting group of playersMilivojević, Schlupp and Ayew etc
Scintillating brand of footballTheir own fans would draw the curtains if Palace were playing in the back garden
Fluid attacking play, chances and goals<NULL>
Owned by a lifelong fanOwned by Parish and some disinterested American investors
Scouting is the envy of most other clubs"Where's all the Premier League millions gone?"
Adored manager destined for great things"Who can we replace Viera with and when?"
Media darlingsCrystal who?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
face smash GIF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There's been some misinterpretation on my post. I'm not saying we'll win - we all know we won't as discussed here.

But our Crystal Palace peers are having a rough old time. Let's compare and contrast...

AlbionPalace
Hoping for EuropeFearing relegation
Modern state-of-the-art stadiumDecaying and dated stadium (plus more chance of seeing a unicorn than the new stand)
A young and exciting group of playersMilivojević, Schlupp and Ayew etc
Scintillating brand of footballTheir own fans would draw the curtains if Palace were playing in the back garden
Fluid attacking play, chances and goals<NULL>
Owned by a lifelong fanOwned by Parish and some disinterested American investors
Scouting is the envy of most other clubs"Where's all the Premier League millions gone?"
Adored manager destined for great things"Who can we replace Viera with and when?"
Media darlingsCrystal who?
You've really gone and done it now

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You've really gone and done it now
How have I?

They're going to win - we all know that.

But, beyond the result of one football match, look at both clubs. The Albion are in rude health, whilst Crystal Palace are suffering the ill-effects of a lifelong 80-a-day habit.

Tonight's result won't change that.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I have a feeling NSC will have a decent amount of traffic in the next few days.
@Dougie probably won't be here.

When we beat them 3-1 in 2018, his computer broke and it took 3 months to repair.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We are going to get stuffed by Grimsby....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here