Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relaxed ?

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I expect Leeds under McDermott to be a much harder match but we're tough to beat and playing well so I take heart from that.

Watching the FLS at the weekend when McDermott was interviewed after their highlights the interviewer said "Well Brian today's reult was the bad news but the good news is you are safe". His answer was "No it's all good news. It's important that we can start to plan for next season etc etc...".

I'm sure they will want to finish their season in style but I fancy us to get something. Would never count any chickens but we are in an exceptionally strong positiobn.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Watching the FLS at the weekend when McDermott was interviewed after their highlights the interviewer said "Well Brian today's reult was the bad news but the good news is you are safe". His answer was "No it's all good news. It's important that we can start to plan for next season etc etc...".

I'm sure they will want to finish their season in style but I fancy us to get something. Would never count any chickens but we are in an exceptionally strong positiobn.

Maybe part of that planing will be playing the fringe players in the squad to have a look at them against quality opposition?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I saw that McDermott interview. I'd be surprised if he played kids against a team riding high in the play-off spots because he risks a spanking which would be disastrous for him at the start of his tenure and it being the last home game of the season too. McDermott is not a "big name" so needs to win the Leeds fans over straight away.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I'm just dandy thanks.

If we lose on Saturday things on here will be different though, a bit like this.

View attachment 42011

That is the funniest thing I have seen in ages. Have you got a link where I can doenslowad one from and put on FB?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've found an easy way to not get too ahead of myself:-

All Palace have to do is match our results and beat Millwall in order to finish above us!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You've got to like that Forest v Leicester game on the last day haven't you.

I don't think either of them will be in the chase at that point. Bolton will win on Sat and Leicester will have already lost. So they will be 4 points behind Bolton with one game to go. Palace are the only catchable option, but with three games to go, you'd expect them to gain three points, putting them out of reach of Leicester.

gavind

Banned
Jul 2, 2013
Betting tremendous amount of cash this weekend. I don't think I can relax.
smile2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here