Regarding Wayne Henderson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
3gulls said:
No, the way FDM has been treated is disgusting. We only ever needed someone as cover for him. Instead, we get Hendoclown pushing our LEGEND out! :censored:

So the hate of Henderson is based on other peoples decisions - well thats fair then isnt it - do you hate all of soldiers in Iraq because they were sent there as its their job

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gazwag said:
So the hate of Henderson is based on other peoples decisions - well thats fair then isnt it - do you hate all of soldiers in Iraq because they were sent there as its their job

Why bother arguing with an ignorant wind up merchant?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Gazwag said:

What? Henderson refuses to be 2nd choice, nobody else. As soon as FDM started to play, Hendoclown demanded a transfer! ???

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Petty little argument, up until yesterday Wilkins the man who matters had Henderson as his No1 and before him McGhee had him as his No1. Wilkins has seen Henderson struggling for confidence (I expect being booed by your own "fans" has done wonders) and put the best No2 in the league in.

What is written on here really dosn't effect how Wilkins picks his team but I expect the view on here has not done much for a very talented young goalkeeper. I for one wouldn't blame him if he wanted out not because of being dropped but because of the way he is treated by the very people who should be supporting him

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
3gulls said:
No, the way FDM has been treated is disgusting. We only ever needed someone as cover for him. Instead, we get Hendoclown pushing our LEGEND out! :censored:

Are you Palace in disguise??? You say "We only ever needed someone as cover for him", only if we want certain relegation. Face FACTS, he's only here coz no other team are stupid enough to want him. Its embarrassing to have him in goal.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
chez said:
I think we are all missing a point here. A minor miricle happened today. We Won with Kuipers in goal.

Seriously though, nobody knows why Hendo was dropped - we assume it was crowd pressure again but lets just hope that when Kuipers fucks up or gets injured both of which are very likely, very soon, Wayne will come back into the team a stronger player.

1) Yes, absolutely miraculous. Except that that was the 6th time in 11 games that we've won with Kuipers in goal this season. That's an almost Jesus like miracle conversion rate...

2) Whilst I don't share your frothing at the mouth dislike of the FDM, you're right in that hopefully if Henderson does return he'll be the better for his absence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports