Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Regarding Wayne Henderson

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Looked very unhappy during the pre-match warm-up, even more unhappier when the teams were read out and when FDM's name was read. Didn't come on to the pitch at half-time to warm-up either so sorry to put a spoiler on a magnificent day but I think he might be going.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
and how did you work that out exactly? were you monitoring his facial expressions?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Withdean Wanderer said:
and how did you work that out exactly? were you monitoring his facial expressions?

Head down all the time when JK was talking to FDM, looked unhappy and like he didn't want to be there.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
RM-Taylor said:
Head down all the time when JK was talking to FDM, looked unhappy and like he didn't want to be there.

plus he made little effort to stop any shots during the warm up.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Maybe he was fed up because he'd just been dropped:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You're looking for a story me thinks - there is a difference between a player not smiling in the warm up and a player leaving!

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
i would imagine hes felling pretty low in confidence after the couple of games he has had, cant of helped being dropped

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Also didn't stop to applaud at the end, just walked straight down the tunnel.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
RM-Taylor said:
Also didn't stop to applaud at the end, just walked straight down the tunnel.

Why should he applaud fans who are constantly on his back?

Do you work? Would you applaud your customers if they were always shouting pathetic insults at you?

Probably not.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Withdean Wanderer said:

Do you work? Would you applaud your customers if they were always shouting pathetic insults at you?

Probably not.

I'm afraid if my customers didn't like the service I was providing and I couldn't win them over, the writing would be on the wall - FOR ME!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Withdean Wanderer said:

Probably not.

Not all the fans are, I'm very much a supporter of Wayne but I'm just putting it how I see it after today.

And no I wouldn't, but Wayne is a professional footballer, they all get critiscised here and there but most of them overcome it and prove the people who did it wrong, but given Wayne's attitude today he seems like he can't be dealing with a few fans saying that they prefer Michel ahead of him.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
rospants said:
i would imagine hes felling pretty low in confidence after the couple of games he has had, cant of helped being dropped

He looked low confidence since his slip at Bournemouth, but then again the reaction of sections of the crowd towards him at the final whistle would hardly help that really. He's a good keeper and i'm sure he'll bounce back.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
timbha said:
I'm afraid if my customers didn't like the service I was providing and I couldn't win them over, the writing would be on the wall - FOR ME!

but we all f*** up at work ocassionally and get things wrong

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A lot of people on here are rubbing their hands with glee at the thought that he's off no doubt, that'll be great with just Mr "'bout time I got injured again" as No 1 and an untried kid as reserve, cant wait

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm GLAD he looked pissed off.

The key is what he does on Monday morning. I hope he goes into training, works his bollocks off and gives Dean Wilkins another selection headache for Tuesday.

What is the POINT of the pathetic criticism of Wayne Henderson?

Surely we should be PLEASED that we have two GOOD goalkeepers competing for the shirt, as well as a couple of promising youngsters coming through.

People who relentlessly slaughter Henderson, or any other player for that matter, should be ASHAMED of themselves. Do you think they go out on the pitch to make mistakes DELIBERATELY?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hiney said:

The key is what he does on Monday morning. I hope he goes into training, works his bollocks off and gives Dean Wilkins another selection headache for Tuesday.

Surely we should be PLEASED that we have two GOOD goalkeepers competing for the shirt, as well as a couple of promising youngsters coming through.

People who relentlessly slaughter Henderson, or any other player for that matter, should be ASHAMED of themselves. Do you think they go out on the pitch to make mistakes DELIBERATELY?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hiney said:

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here