Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refund?????

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There are plenty of examples of other clubs refunding travelling expenses or the like when a team has been totally abject. I didn't go but had I done so, I would expect Poyet to play our strongest team, especially after the performance on Tuesday. Apart from Bridcutt for Dicker, why change anything.

Nobody goes to a game on the basis you will get your money back if you lose but you also expect the club to do the best they can. If Tony Bloom had been embarrassed then there would have been an announcement before now. However, asit has been a debate on here you can't see the club doing anything as it would seem they are giving in to the wishes of a forum!!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Gus could refund me by never starting both Navarro and Dicker in an away game ever again.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Of course you know better than Gus don't you? You see these guys in training every day yeh? Why aren't you a football manager then? What do you do to make your living?

No, but those two in my eyes were dog shite today, therefore if Gus was dishing out refunds, that's what I'd request.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
WHY ????
Every Albion fan is pissed off with the result today, but thats life and football isn't it.
The squad have done so well this season, and Gus, Mauricio, Charlie and all the coaching staff at B&HAFC are an absolute credit to the club, county and fans. I am proud as proud can be this season.
f***ing refund !!! BOLLOX !!!!!

Last edited:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
So who would have not chosen?

Drop Bridders?

Chuck out Navarro?

and why? Reveal to us your wisdom.

We lost 6-0 today. Obviously Gus' team selection did not work and he'll inevitably shake it up and change personnel (I hope). In my opinion Navarro and Dicker together proved to be a poor combination. I'm not sure what part of that you don't seem to comprehend.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
There was a few chants that made me cringe today from our fans.

All that World Cup nonsense to Green for starters - pathetic and embarrassing.

"Out in the play - offs..." - Again, embarrassing! They're stuffing us 3-0 with only 11 minutes of the game gone, we're clearly out of the play-offs and they're nailed on to finish 3rd, and some of us sing that :facepalm:
( yes, yes I know with their budget they were expecting automatic promotion blah blah blah, but even so ..................:facepalm:)

agree with you and you can add you burnt your own town.... dont remember any riots in West Ham.....

Feb 12, 2012
We lost 6-0 today. Obviously Gus' team selection did not work and he'll inevitably shake it up and change personnel (I hope). In my opinion Navarro and Dicker together proved to be a poor combination. I'm not sure what part of that you don't seem to comprehend.

You think Navarro and Dicker are poor together. The OP says Gus should never play Bridcutt and Navarro in the same team. Others suggest we should not play Brezovan, Calderon, El Abh, Painter or Reyes or Vincelot. Even more suggest we do not play Sparrow or Barnes or CMS or even Harley! Vokes and Razak and Paynter are clearly not good enough. What is your team?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If we lost 9 or 10-0 then id see your point as many other clubs have done exactly the same thing (RE Wigan after losing to Spurs 9-1 and Arsenal after losing 8-2 to United). So no.

Bet if we saw a fantastic result away (for example if we beat Barnsley 8-1 in 2 weeks), we wont have to fork out extra money as TB will want more for letting us watch a good display.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here