Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refund?????

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
People were singing they wanted their money back, personally made me cringe.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
People were singing they wanted their money back, personally made me cringe.

There was a few chants that made me cringe today from our fans.

All that World Cup nonsense to Green for starters - pathetic and embarrassing.

"Out in the play - offs..." - Again, embarrassing! They're stuffing us 3-0 with only 11 minutes of the game gone, we're clearly out of the play-offs and they're nailed on to finish 3rd, and some of us sing that :facepalm:
( yes, yes I know with their budget they were expecting automatic promotion blah blah blah, but even so ..................:facepalm:)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Doubt there'll be an offer of a refund, maybe the club will do something to apologise to the fans who went today, perhaps give them 100 loyalty points instead of the usual 10?

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Do we as fans who went to upton park today get a refund for that woeful performance......!!!

What did you buy a ticket for? Was it for entrance to a football match, and did the stated match take place at the stated time and place? Or was it for a specific performance and result, also stated before purchase?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
By the same logic, should we pay additional extra money for each good performance? No? Really? Shut the f*** up then

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Do we as fans who went to upton park today get a refund for that woeful performance......!!!

Of course you should have a refund, just as I should - I put money on a horse in The Grand National and the wretched animal didn't even live to the end of the race. Disgraceful! In fact, all of us who backed horses that didn't win should get our money back, just like you should when you watch your team lose!

Doh!

Feb 12, 2012
'Do we as fans who went to upton park today get a refund for that woeful performance......!!! '

I am looking to obtain 2 tickets for the Watford game and three tickets for Birmingham. I will give you a refund if you can supply. Will you be giving up your ST for next season? Let me know cos there are loads of us that want to buy.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Pathetic question.

It's a contest you have chosen to view aware it could have gone a number of different ways and just because the outcome was not your desired one you want your money back. Sometimes I find it disgraceful that as a society even in football we have fallen into the habit of wanting to claim something for nothing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here