Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Referee for Sunday - bet Poyet is happy !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just seems like excuses to me.
I hope you're not forgetting that Buckley's clear dive in the box was the only reason you got a point.

Even if you were to take this apparent luck into account, you must admit that in each of the games we have been the better team on the day/night.

Buckley didn't dive he was nudged in the back. HUGE difference to blatant cheating. Not a pen but not a dive. U have nothing to come back on any of those points cos they're all true.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The fact you're a palace fan means nothing in the fact that u literally know nothing about football. How the he'll has us having a few days extra for a game over Xmas have any bearing on our game Sun? It doesn't. Now correct me if I'm wrong but this thread isn't to do with palace it's started off as a thread about a ref for our game coming up. Now off u waddle, having destroyed ANOTHER thread.

I will correct you, because you are wrong.

"it's started off as a thread about a ref for our game coming up"... WITH PALACE. :wrong:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Half of that is nothing to do with luck.

Bridge has always been somewhat prone to injury. The fact that he misses a game on occasion should come as no surprise.

Also, Dunk getting sent off in the first 10 minutes pretty much saved you from going 1-0 down. It was a ridiculous tackle to make and was a clear red card, it's not unlucky it's just stupid play.

You have to play on Tuesday because you have a game in hand over us. That meant you had a larger gap between games at some point earlier in the season, were you lucky then?

Wilfried doesn't dive. He's the best player in the league by a country mile, which is why he gets fouled so much. If El-Abd/Upson/Bruno/Bridge don't try to save embarrassment by fouling him in the box, you won't concede any penalties.

If Bolasie had got past Dunk there was no guarantee he would have scored because Kuszczak had his angles covered. The ref on Sunday will still dish out free kicks and penalties even when a foul hasn't been committed so your back 4 need to know that too. :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I will correct you, because you are wrong.

"it's started off as a thread about a ref for our game coming up"... WITH PALACE. :wrong:

That's a kindle predictive thing. Doesn't matter who we playing it's an Albion board and not a thread about cpfc. Ps do u ever ever log off here or go out the house?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh goody.

Can't the club get him replaced like they did they next time we were meant to have Prosser the Tosser after Sheffield United?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If Bolasie had got past Dunk there was no guarantee he would have scored because Kuszczak had his angles covered. The ref on Sunday will still dish out free kicks and penalties even when a foul hasn't been committed so your back 4 need to know that too. :lol:

He also dived a bit btw... Bolasie. Was a free kick tho.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Buckley didn't dive he was nudged in the back. HUGE difference to blatant cheating. Not a pen but not a dive. U have nothing to come back on any of those points cos they're all true.

Not a pen? Must be a dive then, because he hit the ****ing deck as quickly as he possibly could and waved his arms around in the air like a girl.

Are you blind? I'll briefly summarise:

Brighton missing Dunk after 10 minutes at Selhurst and Brighton missing strikers (Ashley Barnes) for our game on Sunday HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LUCK. These situations were brought around solely by the stupidity of the players involved.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's what he does, avoids responding directly and just spouts cpfc2010 drivel without fail on every single thread he derails.

Dr deluded has derailed another thread. Surely the mods should ban now?

I hope you're not forgetting that Buckley's clear dive in the box was the only reason you got a point.

Even if you were to take this apparent luck into account, you must admit that in each of the games we have been the better team on the day/night.

You clearly didn't go to the 1-1 Selhurst match last season - where we bossed you (on and off pitch). Speroni was the only reason you didn't lose 3-1.

I have pointed out , on countless occasions, that you have enjoyed massive luck this season. Nothing wrong with that but it does mask the fact that you are nowhere as near as good as you think you are. Someone will benefit from your misfortune when it comes - just hope it's us on Sunday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Buckley got nudged and went to ground , it was the lino who flagged because contact was made. Winifred went down in the box when no contact was made and conned the ref.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a pen? Must be a dive then, because he hit the ****ing deck as quickly as he possibly could and waved his arms around in the air like a girl.

Brighton missing Dunk after 10 minutes at Selhurst and Brighton missing strikers (Ashley Barnes) for our game on Sunday HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LUCK. These situations were brought around solely by the stupidity of the players involved.

You really are thick. So if it's not a pen it's a dive lol. Ok by it logic it's a def pen then. U seem to be forgetting our top scorer and Hoskins are injured. Let me guess that's not bad luck it's our fault?

You seriously are thick. I'm gonna apply to get u a ban u troll.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

So Hoskins and CMS being injured is their own stupidity too then or bad luck?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

How is Zaha's finger?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You clearly didn't go to the 1-1 Selhurst match last season - where we bossed you (on and off pitch). Speroni was the only reason you didn't lose 3-1.

I have pointed out , on countless occasions, that you have enjoyed massive luck this season. Nothing wrong with that but it does mask the fact that you are nowhere as near as good as you think you are. Someone will benefit from your misfortune when it comes - just hope it's us on Sunday.

Well Major, if you've pointed it out then it must be true! :wrong:

The reason we're above you is because our players have been performing better than yours, possibly because our manager is better than yours or maybe just because they're more talented.

You keep pointing out that we have "enjoyed massive luck this season" without actually providing any sort of argument beyond that. Sorry Major, it just doesn't cut it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here