Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ref & VAR for Semi-Final

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
With us getting our 3rd apology from the PGMOL this season, who would you want in the middle and on VAR for the semi-final, bearing in mind whoever it is they are unlikely to do the final when we get through

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hoops and Webb himself VAR

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
God, with Jesus and Allah running the lines.

And Buddha on VAR with Shiva and Krishna assisting.

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
We're so looking forward to the day out, but.... I'm already expecting the inevitable to happen with decisions. It's all so bloody rigged.

The powers that be so much want that City vs. Manu final.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Taylor, Hooper, Oliver, Marriner, Tierney. Struggling after that. Madley, Attwell, Kavanagh and Gillett are terrible.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can someone genuinely find an email address for the PGMOL for me? I’ve tried. It can’t. I want to email and offer my services for all remaining BHA games. And before you all call me out, I qualified as a ref in 2002 and have a set of half working eyes. I will be asking for you all to pay for my semi final ticket etc whilst I’m in action though - only fair.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You ref and do the running about it and I’ll do VAR…but from my seat in the stand…ok with that? But lets keep the score down too 10 nil to us..anything more and it might look suspicious
Can I have 6 pints first and not leave the centre circle

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can someone genuinely find an email address for the PGMOL for me? I’ve tried. It can’t. I want to email and offer my services for all remaining BHA games. And before you all call me out, I qualified as a ref in 2002 and have a set of half working eyes. I will be asking for you all to pay for my semi final ticket etc whilst I’m in action though - only fair.
howard.webb@refworld.com

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
specialkindofdickheads@uselessmotherfuckers.co.uk

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here