Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

red lights in the sky

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Hang on a minute. Didn't you claim I was hybrid x only the other day?
If anyone's paranoid or a narrcissit, it'll be more likely that it's you.

He does it all the time. He's a proper fruit cake. He's had this weird obsession that I'm a spanish girl called Rosa when infact it just was my ex girlfriend using the same internet line on a different computer (How random?). To this day now (from 3 years ago) He still goes on about it as if it was his catharsis. It's really sad because, the reality is, he's laughing at me for having a girlfriend whilst he sit's on NSC berating people about alternative angles when it's loud and clear he's never had a girlfriend in his life so instead, he goes about on NSC venting his sexual frustration on line (hence why he's still going on about my ex girlfriend on NSC) at the likes of me and maybe soon to be you! Be warned.

Well done for spotting his antics. No doubt, you'll see more.

Last edited:

Toko

Banned
Jul 20, 2014
He does it all the time. He's a proper fruit cake.

Sounds like he's got some insecurities, I hope it gets better so he can ley off people in future. Absolutely no need.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If The Truth is doing this as a wind up, then well done.

If he is 'over indulging' in something I would suggest cutting back or quitting.

If neither of the above I would suggest making an appointment with a medical professional before they come to visit you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If @the-truth is doing this as a wind up, then well done.

If he is 'over indulging' in something I would suggest cutting back or quitting.

If neither of the above I would suggest making an appointment with a medical professional before they come to visit you.

What sort of medical professional would you personally recommend?

If the medical professionals, who you put me through to, visit me, would it be necessary to cook them food, or is that a bit OTT?

I would much rather a visit though. It's not easy getting out of a house covered in Tinfoil, much easier getting in though. Plus there's no aliens watching you.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Just doing whatever the on-line equivalent of leaving a room without turning my back or establishing eye contact is.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just doing whatever the on-line equivalent of leaving a room without turning my back or establishing eye contact is.

Good for you!

Now don't stop whatever you do. That previous post of yours wasn't needed really was it? You were only try to entice some sad weak shit binfest?
You're only spouting out advice you've previously been given. it's what the internet does to people, it unveils the truth about people.

There's defiantly a a couple of mental illness suffers on this thread, anyone into linguistics will see the users who've posted their problems.
The irony though.

Last edited:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Anyway, I can confirm that they were elderly aliens on a Saga weekend, who landed on the promenade lawns and checked into The View Hotel on a short break deal.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Aaaaaaawwwwww, don't stop now I was really starting to enjoy this thread, even if it was mainly one poster talking amongst him/herself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suppose this shows, you never truly know what you've got until it's gone.

Considering the impact he's had on so many on here. Does anyone think we should do a minutes silence at 11 minute 9 seconds during the Brentford match for Hybrid X?

RIP Hybrid X from everyone on this thread. Your spirit remains.

PS Bring lots of tinfoil to the match.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
He does it all the time. He's a proper fruit cake. He's had this weird obsession that I'm a spanish girl called Rosa when infact it just was my ex girlfriend using the same internet line on a different computer (How random?). To this day now (from 3 years ago) He still goes on about it as if it was his catharsis. It's really sad because, the reality is, he's laughing at me for having a girlfriend whilst he sit's on NSC berating people about alternative angles when it's loud and clear he's never had a girlfriend in his life so instead, he goes about on NSC venting his sexual frustration on line (hence why he's still going on about my ex girlfriend on NSC) at the likes of me and maybe soon to be you! Be warned.

Well done for spotting his antics. No doubt, you'll see more.

was that the ex girlfriend who claimed to be Spanish but got found out and admitted that "she" was actually English?

is that the same ex girlfriend using the same internet line as you,yet you let "her" take all that flak on the moon landing thread,didnt post at all and let some bloke called Falmer do all the talking for "her"

is that the one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here