Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

red lights in the sky

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I didn't ever say anything to hybrid x, but you have accused Frutos tonight, without any evidence to back it up.

It's not my fault Hybrid x made many users on here feel united.

It was always going to end in tears when he left.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's not my fault Hybrid x made many users on here feel united.

It was always going to end in tears when he left.
Isn't he still here? I don't really miss him as it feels like he it's still about.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Has anyone ever seen Hybrid X and The Truth in the same chatroom?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I didn't ever say anything to hybrid x, but you have accused Frutos tonight, without any evidence to back it up.

Will a youtube video do? if not just read through the thread. I don't think Frutos has posted on anything other than hybrid x related stuff.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Will a youtube video do? if not just read through the thread. I don't think Frutos has posted on anything other than hybrid x related stuff.

I know Frutos, and I think you are living in a fantasy world, just making it up as you go along.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I know Frutos, and I think you are living in a fantasy world, just making it up as you go along.

Sorry it's you who's in cuckoo land with this one. Just read through the thread and you'll see Hybrid x getting discussed pretty quickly.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
like I say, months later and there's still nut jobs going on about him.

Who wants to watch Spartacus?
We miss him you see. Sometimes I miss him so much I imagine that he is still here waiting our time and derailing threads with his nonsense.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
We miss him you see. Sometimes I miss him so much I imagine that he is still here waiting our time and derailing threads with his nonsense.

What's happened to your husband Pastafarian? You were always so confident arm in arm with him. WTF happened!?

Belittling others won't enlarge your penis you know. (If that's why he left you)

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What's happened to your husband Pastafarian? You were always so confident arm in arm with him. WTF happened!?
We are still very much in love but have chosen to spend some time apart for the good of our relationship.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
We are still very much in love but have chosen to spend some time apart for the good of our relationship.

So you're a free man?

Do you like Italian restaurants?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Belittling others won't enlarge your penis you know. (If that's why he left you)

image.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes, I am meeting hybrid x in Rome for dinner.

What!? He's a bloody tinfoil no life nut job who speaks more shit than a dozen arses!? Heard from a few people not to trust the guy!

I'm actually going to be in Rome in the not so long future coincidently. What are the chances of that?

and guess what..... I love Italian food!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
now that's what I call the best bit of highjacking I have ever seen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here