Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Record three successive sell outs

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Sorry thats a pretty poor excuse. Not to even to go once or twice a season when the club really needed the support.

Either way it shouldn't stop you from going now just dont like hearing poor excuses.

The club still needs the support so stop being condescending and live your life as you want to and I will live mine as I do.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The club still needs the support so stop being condescending and live your life as you want to and I will live mine as I do.

Still doesnt hide you walked away from the club for 20 years when the club was in need of support.

You deserve to enjoy the ride as much as anyone ive dragged friends along to the AMEX who all now have season tickets but none of them ever walked away they were new.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So why the heck do we have to endure another evening game then?

Good point, particularly as we have a game on the Tuesday, meaning two days less recovery than many of the other teams that are playing Monday/Saturday (although some are playing Mon/Thurs)

It was moved from Saturday to Friday early on. Presumably because the Saturday is NYE and to give an extra day recovery to the next Monday. This meant that the sequence was Monday- Friday- Monday rather than Monday-Saturday-Monday.

Then Sky came along moving the QPR game from Monday to Tuesday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here