Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Record season ticket renewals (again)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Feeling a bit miffed. Trying to get my daughter a season ticket as she is moving back home later this year after completing her Masters degree. She was a season ticket holder from the age of 9 and only gave it up to go to University and converted to an Albion Plus member during this period and would go to games with me when she is home, but they say she is not eligible for a season ticket and can't tell when or if she will be.

Don't really see the point of trying to get young people interested.

I'm guessing it will be Albion+ for a season to get some history again, and then a ST the year after?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Feeling a bit miffed. Trying to get my daughter a season ticket as she is moving back home later this year after completing her Masters degree. She was a season ticket holder from the age of 9 and only gave it up to go to University and converted to an Albion Plus member during this period and would go to games with me when she is home, but they say she is not eligible for a season ticket and can't tell when or if she will be.

Don't really see the point of trying to get young people interested.
As others have said. They can't definitely say as i'm certain they are on track to sell out pretty soon- but given numbers still available - at least 2000+ - then i doubt that any A+ member who wants one won't be able to. ALthough of course availability in some stands is more limited than others.

I wouldn't be surprised if , for a limited period they even go to general sale. (perhaps there might be a purchase history window before that)

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Same boat, waiting to purchase a ST for my second son and banks of 3 are rather short in supply, made this point to the club but not interested.

I’ve been counting sales and checking daily, there’s c2,000 seats available (don’t believe we can sell all due to match day) and they are not going quickly, only 160 sold since Friday

Hold the nerve for All A+ window

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
That said, unless she was dead set on going to 15+ games, I've found Albion+ and matchday sales an easy experience to pick up tickets, usually near a mate if I'm buying a single. If the 4+ you miss are Cat A games (which mine often are) then it works out a bit cheaper anyway.

Your point is really helpful. I gave up my season ticket when I moved out of the country 8 or so years ago. I typically make 10 games a year and use Albion+. It's usually just me, so I've found it easy enough to pick up a ticket on the exchange.

I'm now getting the option for a season ticket and was debating if it would be worth it and then put it on the exchange for the games I can't make.

Besides being sentimental about wanting a season ticket, it doesn't seem like the best option.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
There are certainly still tickets available: about 80 in North, about 300 in South, about 700 in West, and over 1,000 in East. So assuming there will be a further window for all MA+ members, she should be able to get one.
No real movement over the past 48 hours. 74 left in North, 282 in South, 699 in West, and 1,437 in East.

RioGrandeGull

Jan 9, 2013
Isle of Wight
I'm now getting the option for a season ticket and was debating if it would be worth it and then put it on the exchange for the games I can't make.

Besides being sentimental about wanting a season ticket, it doesn't seem like the best option.
I had a season ticket, which I eventually gave up two years ago, as I couldn’t rely on Southen getting me to Portsmouth for the last FastCat. I’ve never had any problem getting a ticket for a Home game as an Albion+ member, the only issues I have now are getting tickets to Away games, as I was in the top tier with a season ticket, although I’ve done the lower clubs away this season.

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
I had a season ticket, which I eventually gave up two years ago, as I couldn’t rely on Southen getting me to Portsmouth for the last FastCat. I’ve never had any problem getting a ticket for a Home game as an Albion+ member, the only issues I have now are getting tickets to Away games, as I was in the top tier with a season ticket, although I’ve done the lower clubs away this season.
Fair play getting over to the game from Isle of White for so long. That's some commute! Also good point re the away games. I typically stay in London when I'm over from the US so that is a big plus.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20240422-201912~2.png

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
And the seat isn’t filled by someone on the exchange?
The seat is filled but don't know if it goes through the exchange as it's often his 'mate' who sits there.. point is where do you draw the line e.g. is it ok for an Arsenal fan to have a season ticket and go to one game and put rest on exchange. Is it better to have a fan who commits to say 17 home games.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The seat is filled but don't know if it goes through the exchange as it's often his 'mate' who sits there.. point is where do you draw the line e.g. is it ok for an Arsenal fan to have a season ticket and go to one game and put rest on exchange. Is it better to have a fan who commits to say 17 home games.
As far as i can work out , for 24/25 - it looks like you can share your season ticket as much as you like and with who you like - as long as they are A+ members. https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/usercontent/documents/pdf/2425/tandcs/MFT ST Terms and conditions 20242025.pdf

"The Club reserves the right to limit the number of Matches a Season Ticket Holder may exercise Ticket Sharing for their Season Ticket (for example, 9 Matches) and to limit the number of Users a Season Ticket may be shared with (for example, with 4 MyAlbion+ Members). However, for the 2024/2025 Season a Season Ticket may be shared up to nineteen (19) times with nineteen (19) different MyAlbion+ Members."

(it appears that was also the case for this season)

Last edited:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
As far as i can work out , for 24/25 - it looks like you can share your season ticket as much as you like and with who you like - as long as they are A+ members. https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/usercontent/documents/pdf/2425/tandcs/MFT ST Terms and conditions 20242025.pdf

"The Club reserves the right to limit the number of Matches a Season Ticket Holder may exercise Ticket Sharing for their Season Ticket (for example, 9 Matches) and to limit the number of Users a Season Ticket may be shared with (for example, with 4 MyAlbion+ Members). However, for the 2024/2025 Season a Season Ticket may be shared up to nineteen (19) times with nineteen (19) different MyAlbion+ Members."
We should all be pro the sharing scheme (not saying that you are not @chaileyjem). It avoids empty seats, and makes season tickets much more accessible in the long term to many more Albion fans.

Have two children but can only afford 2 STs? You can use the sharing scheme. Child going to university, and can't make every game? You can make use of the sharing scheme. Going abroad for a large part of the season but returning part way through (my particular use case)? The sharing scheme allows you to do that without losing your seat.

It's a really good scheme that adds an element of flexibility when the circumstances demand it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here