Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recall Dobbie, bring on Adgestein,or Barker? well?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
It's Toby time!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Very hard to argue with that. Gus sees Toby every day, and if he was knocking on the door of the 1st team then he would have featured on the bench - certainly since Hoskins was injured. Toby isn't the answer, you might as well suggest playing the DS keeper if Kuszczak gets injured.

Our DS keeper is Christopher Walton, is it not?
The 17 year old we signed from Plymouth for £200,000. I would give him a chance before Casper/Brez again.

I agree though that we need to sign another striker on loan.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Our DS keeper is Christopher Walton, is it not?
The 17 year old we signed from Plymouth for £200,000. I would give him a chance before Casper/Brez again.

I agree though that we need to sign another striker on loan.
Dunno, according to the website the guy who played against Brentford was a lad called Smith.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Even if he could recall Dobbie, which he can't, he wouldn't. Jesus the bloke was signed and sold (well sort off), to our main rivals in the space of 5 mths and was reportedly the top earner, at the club....Someone clearly f***ed up on that score, there is no way Poyet would call him back, he would lose to much face. I suspect he would rather pull the stripes on himself and have a run out.......As for thinking Adgestein or Barker is the answer,,,wave goodbye to the play offs, unless Ulloa can play every min of every game at 90% or more.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anyone suggesting Barnes must be forgetting we've been utter horseshit every time he's been our lone striker. Frankly we are screwed ŵithout decent cover for Ulloa in that role with current options and anyone advocating current squad options as good enough for promotion chasers is clueless. Loan please.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
A lot of people have suggested Simeon Jackson. It's the least Norwich could do after all the help we've given them over recent seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here