Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons to be cheerful

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Shit happens I guess. I expect if it had been the PL team that went out to an offside goal there would have been a bit more of a fuss, but there you go we lucked out.

The juggling act that Barber and Bloom need to get right is keeping us lot (the fans) happy by looking like we're going for it, balancing that with FFP whilst working towards the master plan. The master plan is that academy in Lancing.

Its a long game though and they need to be careful about keeping the fans on side. Good luck to them.

Yeah, I agree, I really believe we are onlytwo players away from being a very good team, some of the football we played on Saturday was superb, I know we lost, but we were great to watch, and I can remember when we lost and were crap to watch as well

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah, I agree, I really believe we are onlytwo players away from being a very good team, some of the football we played on Saturday was superb, I know we lost, but we were great to watch, and I can remember when we lost and were crap to watch as well
Saturday's result was frustrating, but it showed that we can play a bit. Wigan (along with Leicester) are the form team of the division and we more than matched them. We've lost two in a row now, a win against Reading will cheer us all up.

:)

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We're still my favourite... ONLY team ever, we aren't about to leave the league, things are getting brighter for the future, there are sensible hands on the tiller, we're not rushing into quick progression that risks long-term failure, I have a season ticket, my wife does too and loves going to games (home and away) as much as I do, yelling my lungs out when I'm not in the East Stand library is very cathartic, we'll be moving to the north stand next season, and I love this club.

Those are my reasons to be cheerful. I imagine some of yours are similar. Hard to be positive after such a disappointing few days but if I can summon up a Pollyanna sequence then we all can.

:bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here