Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons to be cheerful

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We won't have a big hike in season ticket prices for going up. Because it is never going to happen, playing the way we do...NEVER....we need to be more direct and give teams less time to just watch us knock it around in front of them. While we try and bore them to death.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We lost narrowly, playing a scratch team, to a strong Hull City who have just beaten Cardiff 4-0 away. We won the second half 1-0. Ulloa has scored in 5 consecutive games.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We lost narrowly, playing a scratch team, to a strong Hull City who have just beaten Cardiff 4-0 away. We won the second half 1-0. Ulloa has scored in 5 consecutive games.

Their second goal was offside, can't understand how the lino missed it

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We just went out in the 5th (Fifth) round!! Christ, used to wonder what the 3rd round was like not so long ago :) But yes, no getting away from fact that was going out with a whimper rather than bang. We were crap.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We won't have a big hike in season ticket prices for going up. Because it is never going to happen, playing the way we do...NEVER....we need to be more direct and give teams less time to just watch us knock it around in front of them. While we try and bore them to death.

Hard to disagree with this. For all those saying if Ulloa hadn't hit the post, if we'd just...etc, get a grip! We do this every game and it's boring / pre dates OGs arrival.

In fact we could be renamed Brighton & If Albion.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Their second goal was offside, can't understand how the lino missed it
Shit happens I guess. I expect if it had been the PL team that went out to an offside goal there would have been a bit more of a fuss, but there you go we lucked out.

The juggling act that Barber and Bloom need to get right is keeping us lot (the fans) happy by looking like we're going for it, balancing that with FFP whilst working towards the master plan. The master plan is that academy in Lancing.

Its a long game though and they need to be careful about keeping the fans on side. Good luck to them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ha ha, not just me then. I was shouting get their fooking ugly faces off the TV.

My missus came downstairs and enquired why I was swearing at the TV :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here