Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really stupid things you did as a teenager

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
since you're all getting things off your chest ..... when 17 I took some dangerous substances washed down with vodka, woke up on the floor of a hotel toilet covered in shit and vomit, crawled home (in that state) told my poor mum I had food poisoning

Who's shit was it?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

D

Deleted member 2719

I was about 18 and working at a massive country house in Surrey and the lady Aussie owner said to me " me and my friend will be sunbathing topless in the garden this afternoon, please can you make sure you whistle if you are going to walk past us, so we can cover up"

you guessed it stupid me:whistle: :facepalm:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
giphy.gif

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I was 17 and desperate. She was a few years older and had had a few, and made it clear what she wanted.

In order to get her motor running I stuck my head downstairs and had a go at some cumulonimbus. She seemed to approve but then let out an enormous fanny fart that parted my fringe. It wasn't a very romantic encounter.

regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just as well it was all milk and honey under the previous labour government during the 70s , 3 day weeks , winter of discontent, loans from the IMF. 98% top rate of tax......

The three day week was during Ted Heath's era (things were dreadful under the tories as well as labour) . . . . . we also had staged power cuts . . . . things began to improve only after we joined the common market, but the economy didn't settle down until the stable decade uder Blair and Brown. Then the sub prime lending in the US defenestrated us and others, with most incumbent governments (left or right) being blamed by the local medias and booted out. However . . . back in the 1970s, Heath, Wilson, Thatcher, Callaghan . . . they all had some bottle, unlike the fraudulent fool Cameron, who risked all on the referendum and lost. That said, so it goes, the shock of Brexit (when it comes - not here yet) may have a useful salutory effect on the British psyche . . . .

Histrory.... the selective quoting of fact to fit one's mood or prejudice. Yes, I do that :lolol:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I'm sorry but you can't just leave it like that. The questions I certainly want answered are:

1. What exactly was fondled and by whom?
2. Was the fondling through cloth or was it direct contact?
3. Was there any visual exposure undertaken by either party?
4. What were the dynamics of your relationship with your mate's mum in the days / months / years following? (ie exchange of knowing glances or pretending it had never happened etc)
5. Have you seen your mates mum recently and if so how old is she now, has she aged well and would you still...?
6. Did your mate ever find out?
7. Was she married at the time to your mate's dad?
8. Were any bodily fluids exchanged and if so which ones?
8. Have you ever, and do you still use this memory as a stimulus when having a sherman? (not necessarily in Tescos)

1. Breasts, bum and willy.
2. Both.
3. Both.
4. It was never spoken about until many years after.
5. Not recently but we will cross paths at Christmas this year.
6. Yes, I confessed in a drunken state on a stag do about ten years after. Amazingly he was ok with it and we're still good mates.
7. Yes.
8. Certainly mine.
9. No, I do know where to draw the line!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
There is a tall old postbox by the roundabout at the junction of Chapel Road and North Street in Worthing. After many beers and on the way to the kebab shop after an evening out, I would often prove my athleticism by vaulting over the postbox.

A few weeks ago, I walked past this postbox for the first time in ages and it dawned on my how stupid this was - especially as it is one of those postboxes with the large decorative 'spear' on the top of it. One drunken misjudgement and I wouldn't be the father of two lovely kids.

True....but you might have been the Mother of! :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here