Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Really, Potter has to go ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you actually a supporter? Unbelievable naivety

Nah, I’m an Arsenal fan

Care to explain why, as a fan, it would be any more than disappointing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
More entitled bollocks

Entitled!? He is repeating the Chairman and CEO's stated ambition... you, on the other hand, are a fool...

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Entitled!? He is repeating the Chairman and CEO's stated ambition... you, on the other hand, are a fool...

Are you really that stupid that you expect what the club express as a target to turn into reality in one season?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nah, I’m an Arsenal fan

Care to explain why, as a fan, it would be any more than disappointing.

Because it would be a financial disaster, we would lose our best players, and simply as a supporter I want us to finish as high in the highest possible league as possible, not go down you twonk... unbelievable... I am having to justify wanting my team to avoid the drop...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Are you really that stupid that you expect what the club express as a target to turn into reality in one season?

Are you really that stupid that you think a good start to achieving that target is relegation? You must be a complete twonk...

Oh, and share with me where I state that I expect us to achieve the target in one season... you can't BTW... you are a clown...

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Are you really that stupid that you think a good start to achieving that target is relegation? You must be a complete twonk...

Marginally better than being an entitled twonk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just heading home after watching Brentford v MASSIVE. Brentford played some wonderful stuff and MASSIVE were poor. Very, very poor. I’d still want to see Potter take on the Championship. Promotion would be very difficult but I’ve no doubt at all that we’d be competitive in that division.

What a game to see! On 5live they said it could’ve been any score to nil.

Mega spending Massive falling apart .... happy days.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Marginally better than being an entitled twonk

Nobody is being 'entitled'... just saying, as a supporter, I want us to stay up... you are just being a total **** TBH...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You do realize how bad relegation would be, right?

The board only just seem to be realising now, too late, the reality of their half-arsed approach to recruitment at all levels ever since we achieved their holy grail of PL status. Very expensive lesson, hopefully learnt for next time. Which could be quite some time away sadly

Because it would be a financial disaster, we would lose our best players, and simply as a supporter I want us to finish as high in the highest possible league as possible, not go down you twonk... unbelievable... I am having to justify wanting my team to avoid the drop...
Not justifying anything to me mate I couldn't agree more with your comments. As for the."at least we'd be competitive in the championship we are very competitive in the premier league! Just not scoring enough but we are as competitive as any team.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The board only just seem to be realising now, too late, the reality of their half-arsed approach to recruitment at all levels ever since we achieved their holy grail of PL status. Very expensive lesson, hopefully learnt for next time. Which could be quite some time away sadly

You see, this, I agree with, the lack of investment in a replacement for Muzza is shocking IMHO... I hope we get away with it for the second season running...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Lack of investment? Seriously? Hilarious.

Yes... no replacement and obvious we needed to invest in his replacement for seasons... how is that funny!?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brighton and hove independent seems to me to be a website that want to be the Argus, which already has me not interested in it, then it started giving bandwidth to Timmy. Ian is obviously a step up in that regard, but it's still not really coming close to the Argus (and I say that as someone who frequently laughs at the poor standards of the Argus.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brighton and hove independent seems to me to be a website that want to be the Argus, which already has me not interested in it, then it started giving bandwidth to Timmy. Ian is obviously a step up in that regard, but it's still not really coming close to the Argus (and I say that as someone who frequently laughs at the poor standards of the Argus.

Did Timmy really get space on there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here