Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic transfer targets?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Oh and we are expected to belive most people have? Sorry if I dont follow Dutch football. I don't expect 95% of Dutch people have heard of Rushden & Diamonds.

You may know Den Hague as The Hague, it is where the Dutch parliament sit and where the International Criminal Court see's cases against war crimes. It is a fantastic city and and is only a short tram ride from Sheveningen where there is a fantastic topless beach! Den Hague is also where Queen Beatrix of Netherlands resides(d) and is where I had a flat overlooking the Palace gardens. Until I wrote this I did not realise that she had abdicated, I believe that she was a popular Queen especially at the end of April where there would be a party celebrating her reign every year. The year that I was there, 1997, a huge street party was going on throughout the Hague with a band playing in every square. Everywhere was rammed with people and it became a non-stop 48 hour party where the next day everybody moved to Amsterdam and continued partying! I have digressed but the point was, back then Den Hague FC were in the 2nd or 3rd division and were sh1t, I hope they have improved.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Jed Wallace...

Heard a little rumour. Time will tell.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Jed Wallace...

Heard a little rumour. Time will tell.
Signed new contract just this Summer, be typical of us to have to pay a decent wedge now rather than just compensation if we'd moved for him at end of season, certainly been on our radar for season or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here