Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] REALISTIC signings for next season?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
you must be on more peoples ignore list than anybody else,

what is wrong with you, why don't you get bored typing the same thing over and over again?

The feeling is mutual.

In summary, I agree I am stating the obvious. But still there are plenty of idiots who can’t see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Perhaps someone else can put their hands in their pockets?

I often wonder if to take some of the burden off Tony he has a friend/contact that shares his football values and would invest a substantial amount in the club to become a part owner.

It's not like people with this kind of wealth don't move in circles with people of similar wealth.

Is there others who have contributed to the clubs finances but it's only TB that we hear about?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I often wonder if to take some of the burden off Tony he has a friend/contact that shares his football values and would invest a substantial amount in the club to become a part owner.

It's not like people with this kind of wealth don't move in circles with people of similar wealth.

Is there others who have contributed to the clubs finances but it's only TB that we hear about?

I always think that this is an interesting word to use.

Normally with an investment, shouldn't there be a realistic prospect that you at some some point at least get back the money you're putting in? Or at least there should be the general notion that you're likely to lose less money if you spent an evening shovelling a haystack of tenners onto a bonfire.

Just something i've noticed, that when someone is suggesting government spending or football club spending, I always think the word investment is used erroneously

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I always think that this is an interesting word to use.

Normally with an investment, shouldn't there be a realistic prospect that you at some some point at least get back the money you're putting in? Or at least there should be the general notion that you're likely to lose less money if you spent an evening shovelling a haystack of tenners onto a bonfire.

Just something i've noticed, that when someone is suggesting government spending or football club spending, I always think the word investment is used erroneously

Regardless. Another investor with a similar fan mentality to Tony’s would be most welcome. Big 6 leach-like jet setters can **** off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
How about Matheus Cunha ? We were linked with him already in the past. There is possibility Hertha Berlin will go down this season, in this case maybe we should come back with an inquiry ? He could cost around 20£M I think (if they go down).

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
In BBC gossip today Arsenal said to be willing to listen to offers for Nkiteh, he’d tick a lot of boxes for us, not the physical presence we need maybe but loads of pace and an eye for goal, we need that too.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
How about Matheus Cunha ? We were linked with him already in the past. There is possibility Hertha Berlin will go down this season, in this case maybe we should come back with an inquiry ? He could cost around 20£M I think (if they go down).

Good call. And bring Maupay's mate Guendozi as a Biss replacement

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Villa supporting relative says Ahmed Elmohamady would be the perfect signing for us as they've outgrown him but would still do a job for a lower half EPL team and out of contract in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here