Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Official reason for Stephens' absence is extra training last two days to make up for matches missed. Make of that what you will! #bhafc

Andy Naylor tweet ^^^

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm going to give Stephens the benefit of the doubt for now, I refuse to believe a random Twitter account until further info comes to light. Telling Stephens to F off from our point of view at this stage is a bit much.

He's not in the squad, fine. Let's focus on the game first.

a very adult post

unlike some others

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Far as anyone knows, Stephens has had a bereavement in his family or is ill.
Not saying that's the case, but "**** off Stephens" is hardly helpful until the facts are known.

Exactly. Let's not go all Wednesday :lolol: / Forrestieri on this yet. Look how (much more) stupid (than usual) they ended up looking

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I hope we are getting a big fee for Stephens as we are weaker without him. Honestly expected him to leave 2/3 weeks ago but after the Forest sub appearance and the start against Rotherham presumed we were taking a gamble on promotion and keeping him. If the fee goes toward a quality pacy striker to partner Murray I'm happy with it as I think Norwood is a solid player and Sidwell will be a strong performer. Does put pressure on our recruitment team in the last week and a half of the transfer window though.

If Stephens is off, this.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Tell Stephens he can play for the under 23s and he can leave for free in the summer. ****ing mess us about with your immature attitude and you can sulk like one for the entire season with the kids.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Tell Stephens he can play for the under 23s and he can leave for free in the summer. ****ing mess us about with your immature attitude and you can sulk like one for the entire season with the kids.

Haven't you got a mountain to fall off?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Exactly. Let's not go all Wednesday :lolol: / Forrestieri on this yet. Look how (much more) stupid (than usual) they ended up looking

Made I laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here