Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No Stephens in squad. Uh oh.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bye Dale, thanks for the performances last season, top player but no one is bigger than the club.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lualua on the bench for the Albion.

Type of game where Dale Stephens could make the difference between and win or a draw?

It can't be Burnley. It must be another club making overtures.

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Far as anyone knows, Stephens has had a bereavement in his family or is ill.
Not saying that's the case, but "**** off Stephens" is hardly helpful until the facts are known.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I hope we are getting a big fee for Stephens as we are weaker without him. Honestly expected him to leave 2/3 weeks ago but after the Forest sub appearance and the start against Rotherham presumed we were taking a gamble on promotion and keeping him. If the fee goes toward a quality pacy striker to partner Murray I'm happy with it as I think Norwood is a solid player and Sidwell will be a strong performer. Does put pressure on our recruitment team in the last week and a half of the transfer window though.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It could be maybe Stephens picked up a knock, Seems a bit daft he would be refusing to play after playing 90 mins on Tuesday.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm going to give Stephens the benefit of the doubt for now, I refuse to believe a random Twitter account until further info comes to light. Telling Stephens to F off from our point of view at this stage is a bit much.

He's not in the squad, fine. Let's focus on the game first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here