seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One positive is that Palace are just as toilet as us at the moment

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It's all good Poyet saying there's positives from the performance, but when are these positives actually gonna work out well?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
open goal missed by cms - not our day

Aspinall = "CMS isn't a prolific goalscorer in his opinion" - well it does at least show how crap his opinion/judgement is

That comment had me swearing at the radio. A nice bloke I'm sure, but he doesn't do our club nor the BBC any credit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Annoying. Sounded as though it could have been very different if the penalty had been given and/or CM-S had been a little bit more clinical.

Still, tough form team to visit and four points off playoffs/eleven points off relegation zone at the halfway mark.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
So frustrating. We just seem to start totally off the pace. And 2 or 3 players always have stinkers. We need some consistency both in terms of team selection and tactics. It really feels like we're just kinda taking this season as a 'anything but relegation' season.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I am thinking we need a Petition to get rid of the awful fcking commentry team on the radio, but i wouldnt have a cluee how to start it....Anyone ????

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's not all doom and gloom. Reading are a better team than we are, they've been at this level for much longer than we have and they have some better players. Relax. Coventry away next, if we play like we did today, and have as many shots, we'll win the game comfortably. Coventry are shit. :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
stick with the blow up one mate :wink:

Hark at the Vulture.............
images
bit of competition

Just look at those feathers.....................now where is Bertha?
images

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Come on then Poyet. Explain this one away with excuses and complaining.

We were utter shy, take some blame for a change.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Sod the questions on formations, barn doors and penaly shouts.

The main question that needs to be answered is...........ARE YOU FIT?????

LOL LOL I'm ok I think - you'll have to ask Steve Foster the guy that does the score predictor - he's a bloke he knows me

Or

Merseyside seagull - he was my first Boyfriend many years ago!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Come on then Poyet. Explain this one away with excuses and complaining.

We were utter shy, take some blame for a change.

I would rather be playing teams like Reading every week, in the Championship, than playing Leyton Orient in League 1. Poyet has a lot of explaining to do. What's all this shit about making us a good Championship club?! Crazy. We should be top of the league now, we've been in this league for MONTHS already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here