Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Apart from PIG how many others have we had in the last 30 years that are good enough for Premier League/International football? And that could have pulled off some of the saves this last month.

The answer is none.

We've been mostly shit in the last 30 years, so the competition has been limited. You did say 'ever had'; hence I thought it was a bit of an exaggeration.

Kuipers however, remains the best shot stopper I've seen in our goal. If his all round game had been as good, he'd have been at a PL team.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
The answer is Mark Beaney, John Keeley, Perry Digweed, all good keepers all who made great saves but who didnt, unlike Stockdale make howler after howler after howler throughout a season. One good save or even 5 good games in a row does not make a keeper. Are you his agent? He has to go, and for good measure we need a new spine of the team all the way through to the strikers if we are to have a prayer of promotion. We have been scrapping down the wrong end of the Championship for a reason - the players are not very good. The table doesnt lie.

I still say Keeley was the most consistant keeper we've had in my life time and I go back as far as Peter Grummit who was up there too!

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Stockdale should've saved that......Oh wait...
JFC Should've scored it, he's Ryman League quality for not scoring that.....Nope not that either....

Well taken COG! :D Let's push on and nick a win now boys! :D

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The answer is Mark Beaney, John Keeley, Perry Digweed, all good keepers all who made great saves but who didnt, unlike Stockdale make howler after howler after howler throughout a season. One good save or even 5 good games in a row does not make a keeper. Are you his agent? He has to go, and for good measure we need a new spine of the team all the way through to the strikers if we are to have a prayer of promotion. We have been scrapping down the wrong end of the Championship for a reason - the players are not very good. The table doesnt lie.
You missed Dave Beasant and only 31 years ago one Joe Corrigan.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shit! Reading 2 - 1 Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here