Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
First half all about the reds. Missed the beginning so dont know our bench... what options do we have?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
To be fair to the ref he's got it all correct so far. Ulloa and Pogrebnyak only have themselves to blame.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I think we have played very well 1st half. Been in control, just the final 3rd letting us down.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
The ref's having an excellent game. No controversy, despite the commentary-making-something-out-of-nothing, all decisions simple enough. Plus we look strong enough - I wish we were shooting a lot more though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Pearce has been pulling Len's arms / shirt / head off all game that is a shite way to get sent off , he was just trying to nick the ball , no malice....! was always going to be a red with this ref though.....Reading obviously rate us , parking the bus at home......our "lot" nice and loud....:thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I cannot help but feel if Reading still had 11 on the pitch, Ulloa's red would've been yellow.

Yup, they only usually see red for those in European matches, not many in English domestic football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here