Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FT 0-0, totally different team after Barnes came on imo. KLL, Andrews, Ward and Spanish Dave also impressive and everybody else put in a shift - Buckley looked a bit hesitant though to me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would have taken a point before the game. It tells you something that the MOM is the Reading keeper.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Frustrated about Ulloa. We should have gone on to win that with the extra man. Would have taken a point before the game though.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well done to young Jake. Oscar showed a fair bit of confidence in him to leave him in a game when it would have been easy to bring on a more experienced player.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
very encouraging performance , pushed the ball around really well and created some great chances .....thought ward was going to bury that late one, would have taken a point.

need a goal scorer , regardless of how long Len gets.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Reading deserved nothing from that game, good performance from Us I thought.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Welcome back Spanish Dave. Welcome back Andrew Crofts.
The right subs at the right times. Very astute is Mr Garcia.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would have settled for a draw in this one before kick off, but feel a bit disappointed now. Losing Ulloa for three is going to be a big blow though - and they're not easy ones either. Still, maybe Barnes will have a point to prove..................

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Considering the missing players we have been extremely positive really pressed with effort of squad today

Very much this! Really proud of them.We played good football and created more chances. Also love Garcia's reply at half time about the sending off!
"The referee had a better view than me."

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A few of them were absolutely knackered.

If that's the case, it's disappointing that they were. I fail to see how 10 v 10 is more knackering (or at least more knackering for us than for our opponents) than 11 v 11. We've just had a couple of weeks off.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sigh! A familiar tale of opponents getting off the hook.

Still. Glass half full. Attacking performance away from home and 4 games unbeaten. Positive thoughts...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here