Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading (SAT) & QPR (TUES) at the Amex

How many points from next TWO games (Reading and QPR)

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
not case of will we, can we, its a case of we must if we are going to get into the play-offs

Regrettably we just don't score enough goals. 10 league games since we scored more than one goal. I was at Millwall & we didn't create much there either. Don't want to be the pessimist, but, I'm going for a draw against Reading & a loss against QPR. Not our season! Hope I am wrong of course.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Regrettably we just don't score enough goals. 10 league games since we scored more than one goal. I was at Millwall & we didn't create much there either. Don't want to be the pessimist, but, I'm going for a draw against Reading & a loss against QPR. Not our season! Hope I am wrong of course.

Hopefully Lingard will make a difference. Just one shot on target like we had at Millwall, isn't going to be enough to win games.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hopefully Lingard will make a difference. Just one shot on target like we had at Millwall, isn't going to be enough to win games.

Just watched the extended highlights to jog my memory, but on Saturday we created 3 or 4 great opportunities, obly to blow it with a combination of poor final pass or finishing. We're soooo close to really clicking. I'm not sure what it is.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Really need 6 points and no reason why we can't get them ! Of course it does depend on how we set up and play ! Could just as easily get 0 points ! COYB !!!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Difficult given we often play better against teams who don't come to The Amex and just defend. However, given our scoring problems and QPR's decent defence I can't see us winning that one.

Pessimistic but I am going for one draw and one defeat. Hope to be proved wrong.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
we play better against the good sides. Expecting two good performances and a min of 4 points.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Beat Reading Draw QPR.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I go every week knowing that our team have the potential to 'click' at any time. We are picking up wins without them 'clicking', but I feel we have another Leicester performance up our sleeve for Saturday that will send us in fired up for Tuesday. I'm going for a ridiculously optimistic 6 points. (I'm assuming Ince will be back!)...

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm pessimistic about Saturday. In my 51 years I have attended two games of football accompanied by my Dad. In 1973 we watched England lose 1-0 to Italy and in 2012 we watch Brighton lose 1-0 to Middlesborough. I'm going for a 1-0 loss on Saturday as a result.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lets face it, we couldn't have picked a better time to play either. There are too many things wrong at both clubs at the moment. So I think we'll beat Reading comfortably and then squeeze past QPR, and we'll start to look very well placed. Jesse will score three goals in these two games.

And then Sadkins and Arry will both get sacked. :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here