Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Players rejected to Paulo Di Canio being their Manager

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'll agree with you on the "he's a strange little fella " quote, his press conferences were dour and he'd always state the obvious when asked a question

Surely that's got more to do with the questions being asked? ???

Anyway, I thought you'd banned yourself from starting threads the other day?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Should Mr Adkins get the Reading job he was born to do, assuming he was the third of triplets and the runt of the litter.
Can this be the gloating thread for all those that had cash on him when his odds lengthened during Gusgate.

It certainly can..did I mention I have a bet on Adkins?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Looks like the public are demanding you go away again :lol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A real baptism of fire then , went there with Saints and lost 6-1 earlier in the season
They will get relegated but a good bet to get promoted again next season with Adkins and a huge Parachute payment

Have u looked at who Reading are playing after the Arsenal game ..couldn't have been timed better

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
They are just idiots for getting rid of McDermott. He's a quality manager with a brain who saw the way the wind was blowing when the idiots wth the money took over, hence him signing a five year contract just before they did. He's got a big payout for being treated like he has. Reading will go down and they will probably come straight back up, because they have money. And don't be surprised if we don't go up, that Gus is approached again.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Adkins and Reading are a match made in heaven. The David Brent of management managing a team on the outskirts of Slough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here