Reading and Real Mallorca have offered contracts to Lopez

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think the term is tin pot , Brighton label anyone they feel are beneath them with this term . They seem to hate a lot ATM its what I call little man syndrome . I hope you do well and I think you will go up probably passing us on the way :wave:

Ps beware of the major , if you don't fill your ground he will be on your case :)

Why are you on a Brighton & Hove Albion message board?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hi guys, Reading fan in peace. We've not heard anything about this over our way, so presumably it's all BS so I don't think y'all have got anything to worry about.

While I'm here, there seems to be a lot of h8 towards Reading, which is odd, because a lot of our fans seem to quite like you lot. What's the craic there, apart from you thinking we're a teapot club?

Teapot club ha ha. That takes the biscuit.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Hi guys, Reading fan in peace. We've not heard anything about this over our way, so presumably it's all BS so I don't think y'all have got anything to worry about.

While I'm here, there seems to be a lot of h8 towards Reading, which is odd, because a lot of our fans seem to quite like you lot. What's the craic there, apart from you thinking we're a teapot club?

I don't mind Reading. Yes they've poached some of our talent in the past, and Pardew is a prat, as is Adkins, but the fans aren't to blame for that. Personally, i would much rather see us playing Reading - a fairly local team who bring lots of away fans, and we will take loads up there - than one of those noddy Northern outpost outfits like Barnsley, Burnley and Blackburn who bring about 12 away fans to the Amex. I would go as far as to say... if we go up next year, i hope Reading come up with us. Having lots of Southern teams in the Prem with us will enhance the league in my view.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Piss off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Statements put out by the club have suggested that the management issue has not affected player contracts and transfer dealings. Clearly, we need to re-sign Spanish Dave, I assume the club think that way too and, with a £500,000 profit on the Dobbie deal burning a hole, we can afford to make a decent offer.

I just hope he sticks around until he knows who the next permanent manager will be. It would be a shame to see him leave just days before OGJ signs.

To be fair I'm not sure even a loose quid would be 'burning a hole'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports