Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ v TB

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Strange one as this seems to be the panicky narrative after ‘that interview’. RDZ may be a little annoyed at how things are going (injuries as much as anything) but when I’ve heard RDZ talk about the club and the board and the policies he has been nothing but respectful and understanding.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
It’s gonna happen. Clearly Roberto is pissed with “policy” at the Albion and our Tone will budge an inch. As much as I worship our Italian, he’ll be forced to go and I KNOW Mr Bloom won’t relent. Shame but everything we now marvel at is down to the owner and in him we should trust implicitly! When will it happen?
I don’t think it’s Roberto who is pissed ….

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope you realise that my remarks were tongue-in-cheek. I doubt De Zerbi will do a Poyet, even if he does, we move on with an exciting squad of players.

It seems like only yesterday we were being beat by the likes of Tranmere and Rochdale. I for one, go into the new year with my glass half full.

By the way I like your posts
@GT49er tends to read a post literally (and not unreasonably so), so I suspect a stick had been grasped from the pointy end in error.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Uplifting headline quote from RDZ in the Argus, that’s all I can see though as behind paywall

Sounds like, rather than being fed up or conflicted, he’s actually enjoying the challenge of working with the walking wounded! - But I suppose any manager that stays with his team in a war zone until all they have got out safely, isn’t someone to give up easily - ’When the going gets tough, the tough get going’.

In a way, it helps that it is widely affirmed in the media and by fans that a good part of our less than stellar performance levels recently is the result of so many injuries and it’s not down to poor management - from a CV perspective it isn’t doing him any harm imo. On the contrary, I think most people are astounded RDZ has us got us to the last 16 in the Europa and we are still in the top half of the table with around 60% of our first choice experienced players out injured.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I did like his press conference and was happy with his comments about the academy, though I felt it did have the feel of wild backtracking about it 🤣

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I did like his press conference and was happy with his comments about the academy, though I felt it did have the feel of wild backtracking about it 🤣
TB probably had a word after some of his recent public comments and demands :smile:

Maybe TB gave him some assurances as well, including how close we might be to some quality signings over the next month. Pep talk from the boss :lolol:

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
@GT49er tends to read a post literally (and not unreasonably so), so I suspect a stick had been grasped from the pointy end in error.
Thanks Harry

I just find some of the posts on here and other social media quite incredible. We are in the top 10 and the knock-out stages of the Eoropa league despite all these injuries. People, not GT49er, should enjoy the ride. I find your posts an oasis of sanity. RDZ is going nowhere. Yet!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks Harry

I just find some of the posts on here and other social media quite incredible. We are in the top 10 and the knock-out stages of the Eoropa league despite all these injuries. People, not GT49er, should enjoy the ride. I find your posts an oasis of sanity. RDZ is going nowhere. Yet!!
Thanks for your kind words. If you find my posts an oasis of sanity, that's because it isn't an illusion of water, but an illusion of wine. Well, actual wine, mostly :wink: :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Thanks Harry

Who said I'm not enjoying the ride, or shouldn't enjoy it? Of course I'm enjoying it - damn silly idea to think I'm not - or shouldn't. And of course RDZ is going nowhere yet.

Now please specify the precise duration of 'yet'........................................

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who said I'm not enjoying the ride, or shouldn't enjoy it? Of course I'm enjoying it - damn silly idea to think I'm not - or shouldn't. And of course RDZ is going nowhere yet.

Now please specify the precise duration of 'yet'........................................
GT, mate, this is the third time in a few days you have completely miss-read a post. I'd hope that if (when) I start that sort of malarkey someone will point it out for me. See below.

1703758624424.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here