Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ to un-named club for €5m?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
If this happens he can go feck himself and hope it’s massive failure
Why? He wants to go elsewhere and he doesn’t share the same opinion of the club, I can’t see what’s wrong with this. If they can’t agree on transfers then why not, I think the club have got it wrong, but if it’s just not going to work then why shouldn’t it end?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why? He wants to go elsewhere and he doesn’t share the same opinion of the club, I can’t see what’s wrong with this. If they can’t agree on transfers then why not, I think the club have got it wrong, but if it’s just not going to work then why shouldn’t it end?

Grown-ups here want him to go to Forest and fail, then keep failing. Weird.

He gave them/us our greatest football memories.

By contrast Bloom and RDZ really did act like grown-ups, parting amicably after agreeing to disagree on squad building.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Grown-ups here want him to go to Forest and fail, then keep failing. Weird.

He gave them/us our greatest football memories.

By contrast Bloom and RDZ really did act like grown-ups, parting amicably after agreeing to disagree on squad building.
Agreed….i’m staggered by the amount of spite shown towards a coach who has overseen a great time in our history

Last edited:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I think the club have it right, but I don't see any reason to hold it against De Zerbi. It's not like anybody going into this ever presented themselves as being in it for ever and ever and ever.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed….i’m staggered about the amount of spite shown towards a coach who has overseen a great time in our history

It’s an eclectic (rag tag) rabble of some who said they never rated him anyway (in reality, literally only one person ever said that during the good times) and others who can’t handle the lack of wins like me … but they have laser focus on blaming RDZ. When the club, sports writers and Radio Sussex have blamed that on a whole host of factors.

Binary thinking … not good for the soul or ticker.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Until something is in place and contracts signed he is out of work, that is not to say that wheels are not turning, just that decisions have just not been finalised yet.
He will be looking at the offers available to him.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
He said in press conference no other club in my future, was it just a lie

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Nothing staggering about this.

Tony and RDZ were in negotiations up until Thursday and both sides first choice was for RDZ to manage Brighton next season.
It was not possible and both sides agreed that he would no longer be in place from Monday.

Both sides would have had a plan B.
And after agreeing to disagree and shake hands, the terms of Plan B would have been thrashed out between the club's representatives.

I'm hoping he gets a job for a European powerhouse (preferbaly Italian).

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Nothing staggering about this.

Tony and RDZ were in negotiations up until Thursday and both sides first choice was for RDZ to manage Brighton next season.
It was not possible and both sides agreed that he would no longer be in place from Monday.

Both sides would have had a plan B.
And after agreeing to disagree and shake hands, the terms of Plan B would have been thrashed out between the club's representatives.

I'm hoping he gets a job for a European powerhouse (preferbaly Italian).
Get outta here with your common sense and rational view.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
On Friday he was staying.
I don’t think he was lying, but things can move quickly in football.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Probably not at that moment, things move quickly in football. If theres a gentlemens agreement on the fee for £5m then I imagine that theres no other club will change very quickly.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Circumstances completely different on Friday night to Saturday night.

As I type this I'm happy in my current job. If I get made redundant at lunchtime you bet I'm whoring my hairy backside all over LinkedIn this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here