Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ Linked to Juventus

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Unfortunately not.

RDZ doesn't like long contracts and is also a bit more of a wanderer than potter, he likes to move around. We will get 3 years max out of him.
He’s signed a 4 year deal, that’s pretty long term for a manager, and twice as long as anything he’d previously had in his managerial career. I can see us offering him a new 4 year deal very soon, with increased wage for him and compensation package built in for us.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He’s signed a 4 year deal, that’s pretty long term for a manager, and twice as long as anything he’d previously had in his managerial career. I can see us offering him a new 4 year deal very soon, with increased wage for him and compensation package built in for us.
If the list I’ve seen elsewhere of the remuneration of Premier League managers is right, (and I tend to take these things with a pinch of salt), he is just about the lowest paid in the division - it put Nathan Jones on twice his money. A new contract just to increase his money even without extending the length would not go amiss.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Surely not...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here