Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ blue and white army shirts?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's not like the club had even been arsed to print anything special on them. They were just pathetically bog standard blue or white flags with a seagull on :yawn:
I used a marker to write the date and score on mine, but I do have a collection of plain blue and plain white white from previous seasons. I keep meaning to bring them to the Amex for kids to pick up as they go in.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
They were over our seats - freebies.

I can't believe the club weren't aware of our individuals sizes, I ended up screaming for a policeman.

#BarberOut.
Not only that, given the club knew who was in which seat, the back of the t shirt should only have listed the away games that person had attended, rather than listing all the away league fixtures.

Barber Out!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My son was quite switched on when we arrived on the concourse and saw a few people wearing them. He suggested going to the seats and retrieving ours in case they were nicked. I didn't think it was necessary but quite happy to stand drinking beer and singing songs while he did that. I wouldn't have thought people would steal them, bang out of order.
I had the same realisation when we went in and saw so many t shirts in the concourse. Quickly realised they must be on the seats and went and got ours.

Really out of order that some had theirs nicked, but I’m not overly surprised.

Jul 7, 2003
Not only that, given the club knew who was in which seat, the back of the t shirt should only have listed the away games that person had attended, rather than listing all the away league fixtures.

Barber Out!!
Surely they could have written people’s names in each shirt while they were doing the tickets. Would have been easier to see who had nicked someone else’s shirt.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely they could have written people’s names in each shirt while they were doing the tickets. Would have been easier to see who had nicked someone else’s shirt.
Would it be too cynical to suggest that these might have been destined to be sold in the club shop…until the spelling mistake was spotted? :wink:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Would it be too cynical to suggest that these might have been destined to be sold in the club shop…until the spelling mistake was spotted? :wink:
Shirley you jest - has the elitist upper echelons of Seagull fandom been bought off with factory seconds?

Good Grief - we’ll be selling our most valuable players next 😂😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here