Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ becoming more pragmatic ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
OK, I'm only going to whisper it, but it appeared that when we went down to 10 today, there was a very pragmatic change in tactics that I didn't see against Sheffield Utd when we were down to 10. First long Goal kicks of the season (and a few long kicks from hand by Bart), together with a few clearances that Dyche, Fat Sam and Peter Kaye would be proud of :wink:

Back to total Football Thursday, hopefully :thumbsup:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yep, I’d forgotten how massive Moder is. Dug in well today and needed to.
It was just great to see him back . . . . I really hope he gets back to where he was and slots into the Bobtalian soccerball way . . . . I think he could make some of the quitters look average.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I'm not sure he was more pragmatic, in that situation with 10 we didn't have much choice, we tried to keep it as much as we could but the extra man really told in that atmosphere!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
OK, I'm only going to whisper it, but it appeared that when we went down to 10 today, there was a very pragmatic change in tactics that I didn't see against Sheffield Utd when we were down to 10. First long Goal kicks of the season (and a few long kicks from hand by Bart), together with a few clearances that Dyche, Fat Sam and Peter Kaye would be proud of :wink:

Back to total Football Thursday, hopefully :thumbsup:
We had two long goal kicks against Sheffield Utd. They were the first two of the season, or is that what you meant?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here