Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*RANT* - Replacement Smartcard cost

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I got in on Saturday to the ground, bought a pie & pint okay, went out at half time to buy another and it wasn't working at the till, the guy pointed out the cracks in it, so we tried my girlfriend's card on the same reader & that was fine. I will ask them to check it at the ticket office when I go for the replacement first, just to see.

Did the guy on the till swipe it properly ie not upside down or back to front ?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Everyone charges for doing bugger all these days. Christ sake the likes of Ticketshafter charge you a convenience charge for booking tickets with them even if you print your own paper tickets off. So no postage, no printing, no admin, no paper to use and you still have to pay them for the priviledge. As mentioned earlier I blame Barnes for this fiasco

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Everyone charges for doing bugger all these days. Christ sake the likes of Ticketshafter charge you a convenience charge for booking tickets with them even if you print your own paper tickets off. So no postage, no printing, no admin, no paper to use and you still have to pay them for the priviledge. As mentioned earlier I blame Barnes for this fiasco

Then lets hope he is rested against Blackpool and perhaps all these problems may just go away, along with his presence on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here