Attachments

• 250px-Ronald.jpg
    250px-Ronald.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 164

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe you could put on a Che Guevara t-shirt, stick Billy Bragg on the ipod and knock one out over a picture of Ken Livingstone instead. :moo:

Welcome to my world.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He does sound fantastic - almost too good to be true. Whereabouts in Germany is he from?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jurgan Klinsmann...how about him...he's German, former Tottenham player to keep Barber happy, likes to play attacking football and he's pretty cool. Currently managing team USA but surely the Albion would be of interest to him!!

And he's fairly unpopular and likely to get the sack before too long from the US gig. Now you're talking.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
one of my favourite bundesliga trainers
during the 16 years i have been out here
seems like a nice and very clever bloke when on tv
and is supposed to be an excellent coach

suffered at schalke (burnout/exhaustion)
but very popular there too and schalke are
one of the best supported clubs in the world
(we can discuss that if you want!)

he took hoffenheim from div three to the bundesliga and then
they were top at christmas (finishing 7th)

could do a great job for us
sign him up tony
falmer ? he knows the train station at least

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Feel free to bump this thread at some point in the next 2 weeks !!

Have a feeling this guy is OUR man !!!

Welcome home Ralph !!!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
With all this talk of Bergkamp, Hoddle, Junyent and now Rangnick (good shout) it will be a shock and seriously disappointing if say Fergie Jnr, Warnock or Pulis are unveiled next week. TBH I'll be a lot happier if Gus stayed rather than have any of those three.

It will be interesting to see if one of the big names mentioned above are willing to come to The Albion yet our current manager isn't (allegedly) happy with the budget etc. That would speak volumes. My fear is that with budget constraints we may have to lower our sights and accept someone like Fergie Jnr. It would be particularly ironic and sickening if we end up paying compensation to Gus and this means we cannot afford a more imaginative manager and / or damages our transfer budget.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
RB Leipzig. The MK Dons of the Bundesliga. A much hated club amongst other fans due to their non fan owned constitution plus having the name of a well known energy drink preceding 'Leipzig'. Like MK, they stole another club. SSV Markranstädtat played at non league level in 2009 until the *** **** owner bought them and changed the name and colours.

Given the kitty Rangnick had, gaining promotion wouldn't have been the greatest challenge to most half decent managers. The Southwick connection is quirky but I won't be wishing him too much success for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here