Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio 5 preview of championship

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The BBC has absolutely zero interest in us. Fortunately (or not!) Sky knows that BHA is generally tremendous entertainment (hence the number of times we were on tv last season). Incidentally, I listened to the Monday Night Club last night - Chris Sutton great value, but Paul Lambert - do me a favour!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Let the likes of Leeds, Sheff Wed, Newcastle etc **** each other off in their "we are the biggest, no we are the biggest" daisy chain whilst we get on with the real business of getting promoted.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
The BBC has absolutely zero interest in us. Fortunately (or not!) Sky knows that BHA is generally tremendous entertainment (hence the number of times we were on tv last season). Incidentally, I listened to the Monday Night Club last night - Chris Sutton great value, but Paul Lambert - do me a favour!

I put up with it from Sky and Channel 5, but the BBC pisses me off more because we pay for it, and it's supposed to be balanced.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What a fecking waste of time listening to this is. They are just talking about management, no one has mentioned any other clubs. Totally dull and I am non the wiser about signings of other teams etc.. Obviously no mention of Brighton, but nothing new about that

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Most exciting Neil Lennon fined by UEFA :)
2760436_370.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You'd have thought that by far the best remaining team in this division would've warranted a cursory mention. Oh well, we got largely ignored last season by most pundits, written press and radio. More of the same, doesn't do any harm. It'll ALL be about Newcastle, Villa, Naarch and Leeds no doubt.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
You'd have thought that by far the best remaining team in this division would've warranted a cursory mention. Oh well, we got largely ignored last season by most pundits, written press and radio. More of the same, doesn't do any harm. It'll ALL be about Newcastle, Villa, Naarch and Leeds no doubt.

How are we the best remaining team exactly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here