Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism on the rise in Britain

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
xenophobia

seen in ancient times, but more recently the Japanese in China
This has nothing to do with economic strife, it is more to do with Japan's invasion, their treatment of the Chinese was barbaric and a lot more

the Armenians in Turkey
That was in their own words JIHAD, they wiped out what was 20% of their population, the Christians. It's called the Armenian genocide. The Christian Greeks rebelled against Islamic ottoman rule, the Christians in the ottoman heartland paid the price.

It was the Ottoman Empire not turkey, they treated the Christians as worse than second class and still do.

This was and is religion inspired

The East Indians in Uganda
Amin stated why he did it even the Hindu Indians knew why, he said his God Allah told him to expel them, he was getting cross with the British who would not sell him the arms needed for his Tanzania conquest, he expelled he had previously expelled Kenyans as he put it they were British imports

the Muslims in India
Are you talking about the Hindu Kush?

UKIP voters ARE xenophobic,
How arrogant and hypocritical

opposing immigration is xenophobic by definition.
Opposing mass immigration is protectionism, attacking, labelling and stifling debate by defaming and labelling people is how all dictatorships began

An outbreak of nationalism was an inevitable outcome of economic recession,
An outbreak of nationalisim defeated the German kaiser in ww1 and hitler in ww2

as we can observe all over Europe, not just in the UK.
All across Europe people are beginning to wonder if politicians have their best interests at heart
However the reason that UKIP and all other far-right parties will always be a joke
All political parties are a joke, the system is rotten

it's just convenient for the main parties and the ruling classes that so many people choose to ignore them, and instead blame others
People vote for different reasons, maybe people that go around bullying and belittling ukip voters supporters are the problem, maybe rather than xenephobia being the issue, it is more likely those that are against debate are Alethephobic

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

So let us look at Tower Hamlets, re the election, or have we given up on this area, a touch of racism here....surely not. The place where it took 5 days to count the vote.
Local Conservative and Labour politicians claimed to have witnessed heavy-handed tactics and intimidation at polling stations in the borough, which had still not declared all of its local election results this evening, a full five days after votes were cast.

Crowds of supporters from the local Tower Hamlets First party were shouting at voters and leaving leaflets inside polling booths, in the culmination of what he described as a “vicious dirty tricks campaign”

There were four Bangladeshi men outside my polling station, all from Tower Hamlets First, and as you walked in there 11 people inside the polling station and they would pounce on you with a fake polling card in your face, calling on your to vote for Mr Rahman.”

Defeated Labour mayoral challenger John Biggs told the Independent the campaign in the area had been “asymmetric warfare” fought in a “culture of intimidation” and that the major parties had faced challengers who were “not particularly democratic”.

Lutfur Rahman, the extremist-linked mayor of Tower Hamlets, narrowly won re-election last night – by 52 per cent to 48 after second preferences – with the help of a repertoire of tactics for which the borough has become notorious.

Promises of a police presence at every polling station were not kept, at least for the whole of the day, and even where police were present they were often ineffectual. Large and intimidating groups of Rahman supporters picketed the entrances to many polling stations, remonstrating with some voters who refused to take Rahman leaflets. Other non-Rahman voters may well have decided not to run the gauntlet.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/a...tfur-rahman-an-election-labour-chose-to-lose/

Lutfur Rahman adviser: "there will be street violence unless people stop complaining about Tower Hamlets election .
We saw Lutfur Rahman’s ability to mobilise a crowd at the count on Friday, when a huge group of 2,000 Rahman supporters gathered outside the count centre, effectively barricading Rahman’s opponents inside.

As the count dragged endlessly on late into the night, Labour’s London campaign director, Sadiq Khan MP, and many others were told by police that they could not leave the building. The returning officer pleaded with those inside not to pass count details to the crowd for fear of them invading the premises".
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/a...top-complaining-about-tower-hamlets-election/

Anyone would think they are trying to creating their own mini country inside of London, well it seems to be succeeding.
So will they have other candidates soon? I'm sure they will.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
I notice some of the biggest rises are in Wales and Scotland could that be against the English maybe. Also let's not forget that certain immigrants who have come here to settle also have strong views and prejudices against others, I have seen this first hand in London between different African backgrounds, also some Polish people have very strong views although we should single no one race to be better or worse. I think it is very wrong of the Guardian to have covered faces with the St George on implying it is just right wing English people who are racists, it simple is not that simple or fair.

I would agree we have certainly imported a lot of racism with the influx of Eastern Europeans.
This is a double edge sword issue, whilst many migrants do hold extremely racist prejudices, those who accuse them of such a thing are themselves accused of the same crime.
Personally I just want an easy life where ppl can live and let live and unite within this wonderful country if ours, too much to ask? Yeah I guess so.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Anyone would think they are trying to creating their own mini country inside of London, well it seems to be succeeding.
So will they have other candidates soon? I'm sure they will.

Here is the supreme irony. Migrants, especially those from Islamic nations, know how shit life is in Kaliphates and sharia states which is often the reason they choose to leave in the first place.

It is inevitable that if you have areas where there are high densities of people from a particular background, whether that's Bangladesh or Poland then their inclination is to try and turn their area to an approximation of their nation of origin...but obviously without the poverty and corruption at home.

Unfortunately the only way to get anything done in poor, corrupt countries is by being dishonest, scheming and intimidatory. It's a difficult cultural shift to make when dealing with a democratic system.

Perhaps the British system is wrong. Perhaps it is inherently weak and deserves to be replaced with a more "direct" approach to local democracy? It will certainly be difficult to maintain the current system in places like London when the majority of locals don't buy Western democratic values and want to conduct their affairs like this.

That's democracy after all. If the people want to turn their borough into a caliphate then there's not much we can do about it. We aren't in the business of forcing our values on people anymore.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I live in France,every day I speak French and abide by their customs & laws

If someone wants to live in England,they should do the same (speak English and so on)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I live in France,every day I speak French and abide by their customs & laws

If someone wants to live in England,they should do the same (speak English and so on)

Yes...but you don't HAVE to. You could, for example set up move your entire extended family into your street buy up all the local mini markets and, bit by bit, push your own agenda on the locals. You COULD insist on your womenfolk adopting traditional British clothing like tweed and pith helmets and insist on having an English translator being present during all interactions with the locals. Tea drinking in the morning, lunchtime and the call to tea shouted from the top of a double decker bus or a replica of Big Ben insensitively built next to the town square would echo out across French rooftops.

The men could all wear string vests and bowler hats with spunk stained jogging bottoms and any objections to your takeover can be quashed by Brussels on the grounds of the frogs being racist against strict British fundamentalists.

There's nothing they can do about it mate. Try it.

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
Since when do Muslims not like dogs?
It's to do with Mohammed, after the capture of Mecca from the monotheists Jews pagans and Christians he didn't talk to his god for a while, after searching the house he was in he found a dead dog under his bed.

Mohammed believed that the dead dog was blocking the signal from Mohamed's god

After the dog was removed he was communicating with allah as normal

They are allowed to own dogs as pets but no dogs are allowed in the cities of Mekka or medina they are shot
u3u3etyr.jpg

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Yes...but you don't HAVE to. You could, for example set up move your entire extended family into your street buy up all the local mini markets and, bit by bit, push your own agenda on the locals. You COULD insist on your womenfolk adopting traditional British clothing like tweed and pith helmets and insist on having an English translator being present during all interactions with the locals. Tea drinking in the morning, lunchtime and the call to tea shouted from the top of a double decker bus or a replica of Big Ben insensitively built next to the town square would echo out across French rooftops.

The men could all wear string vests and bowler hats with spunk stained jogging bottoms and any objections to your takeover can be quashed by Brussels on the grounds of the frogs being racist against strict British fundamentalists.

There's nothing they can do about it mate. Try it.

Interesting analogy. This sounds a bit like the Brits in spain

D

Deleted member 22389

Gordon,
What a loads of codswallop.
Of greater importance are the nuisance calls I'm receiving from a once famous Hollywood actress - she says she 's got over Stylone but wants to join your quiz team at the Tudor next time - I'm told she's back in town (Ferring) for the next bank holiday ) so why so not. Contact me if you want her no. in LA.
Cheers

It's not codswallop at all. Where I used to live in Luton, you wouldn't see any dogs. I lived in a mainly Asian area of the town as well. I was told that the reason people didn't have dogs is because they thought they where dirty, I didn't realise they where forbidden reading some of the links on here.

Another time I suddenly noticed a lot of people spitting. I asked somebody why this was happening. Over Ramadan some people choose not to swallow their own saliva.

I learned a lot by living there.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's to do with Mohammed, after the capture of Mecca from the monotheists Jews pagans and Christians he didn't talk to his god for a while, after searching the house he was in he found a dead dog under his bed.

Mohammed believed that the dead dog was blocking the signal from Mohamed's god

After the dog was removed he was communicating with allah as normal

They are allowed to own dogs as pets but no dogs are allowed in the cities of Mekka or medina they are shot
u3u3etyr.jpg

The fact that they shoot them is ironic because it was a dead dog that was blocking the signal not a live one.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The fact that they shoot them is ironic because it was a dead dog that was blocking the signal not a live one.

It's not funny, just proves how religion is twisted and ultimately just plain stupid and evil.

Common sense is all people need, maybe the good books can at best be a moral guide to people.... At best though.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's not funny, just proves how religion is twisted and ultimately just plain stupid and evil.

Common sense is all people need, maybe the good books can at best be a moral guide to people.... At best though.

The total lack of logic involved in these things makes me laugh sorry. The messages in religious texts are distorted and *******ised for people's own ends. And everyone else just laps it up, this is the first I have heard that Muslims aren't supposed to like dogs. Maybe the ones i have meet are bad Muslims.

D

Deleted member 22389

The total lack of logic involved in these things makes me laugh sorry. The messages in religious texts are distorted and *******ised for people's own ends. And everyone else just laps it up, this is the first I have heard that Muslims aren't supposed to like dogs. Maybe the ones i have meet are bad Muslims.

It depends how strict your friends are and the types of areas you live. Says to me they are moderate.
Where I used to live, it was not unusual to see the Burka being worn. It was not unusual see Islamic Schools, Halal Butchers the whole area I lived in was about religion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here