Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism on the rise in Britain

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Do Ukippers EVER get tired of banging on about how they are "not racist but immigration must be controlled"? We get it. What's hilarious is that they think voting Ukip is going to change anything on that front.

its clear you believe there is a problem with immigration,not only on this thread but others as well,but you hate the Ukip version of answers to the problem,fair enough,this is democracy in action.

But i have yet to see you give an answer to the problem,its always criticisms yet no solutions.............So what is the answer to the problem of immigration Nibble,you have identified there is a problem,who would you promote as to having a solution to the problem(if anyone exists).You seem to give out hundreds of posts hating this or that or the other regarding immigration.......yet nothing constructive regarding the problem.

what say you?

D

Deleted member 22389

A disaster if this happens. Labour once again falling silent on the issues that have driven people to UKIP, and now this. People need to wake the FK up.
Working as an unpaid advocate, yeah pull the over one. These type of people only do things for their own personal gain and to drive their own agenda.

Thought I would pick the Indy article for balance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-former-pm-seeks-eu-saviour-role-9465860.html

So who are the bad guys? Is it UKIP or these type of people?

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
I've just googled it. The first result is the translatingjihad page, the second the youtube clip and then a bunch of forums discussing it.

So for now, I'll continue to doubt the veracity of the study.
Get the impression you know very little on the topic to begin with and lack the ability to accept any form of truth, this is the alethephobia syndrome

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Get the impression you know very little on the topic to begin with and lack the ability to accept any form of truth, this is the alethephobia syndrome

From where do you get the impression I know very little about the topic?

I get the impression you're a bigot who only accepts information that reinforces your world view (for example translatingjihad.com).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
its clear you believe there is a problem with immigration,not only on this thread but others as well,but you hate the Ukip version of answers to the problem,fair enough,this is democracy in action.

But i have yet to see you give an answer to the problem,its always criticisms yet no solutions.............So what is the answer to the problem of immigration Nibble,you have identified there is a problem,who would you promote as to having a solution to the problem(if anyone exists).You seem to give out hundreds of posts hating this or that or the other regarding immigration.......yet nothing constructive regarding the problem.

what say you?

Death squads. I don't have the answer but then I'm not running for Parliament so I don't have to. I can however stand in judgment and cast my vote. Cheers.

Flex Your Head

Be like Indi.jpgView attachment 54577

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
[MENTION=29123]Irish_Seagull[/MENTION]

Don't you think you might, just maybe, have an irrational dislike towards Muslims?

It's not the religion, it's the people. Muslims generally come from second or third world countries and poverty, war, oppression and violence is all they have ever known. I suggest visiting Turkey to get a better idea of what modern Muslims are like.

It's only Ataturk's military legacy that keeps the moderates safe.

If that were removed, Turkey would become far more hard line in a short period of time.

D

Deleted member 22389

unless of course you are religious when clearly your religion is right and everyone else is wrong :shrug:

Your right. Religion is being used as a mask for promoting hate, division. Why are we allowing this to happen here, why is the EU allowing it to happen. When will people wake up and understand the consequences before it is too late. It is quite obvious what is slowly happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here