Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism at Derby?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Not being funny but why does he need to confirm anything to you?

Of course he doesn't have to. Bearing in mind his preferred username and propensity to comment on race related threads, I am simply offering the opportunity for him to clarify his position.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Of course he doesn't have to. Bearing in mind his preferred username and propensity to comment on race related threads, I am simply offering the opportunity for him to clarify his position.

He doesn't have to clarify shit to you... Maybe if you didn't use such a condescending tone in your posts you might get a better reaction.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You have 2 problems here, why should he or anyone else have to confirm their views are not based on hatred or prejudice.Secondly, if they are so what?Since whenhas the yardstick been to judge people on what they are rather than what they say?

slippery slope given all the class hatred that could be lurking on here for starters.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
FFS, we've come a hell of a long way if "A" supporter racially abused a player. 1 in 20,000+ people willing to outwardly express racist views is probably better than almost any other form of discrimination typically faced by many groups. I would suspect that Muslims, women and gay men (to name just 3) can still only dream of a 1 in 20,000 level of abuse in daily life.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
He doesn't have to clarify shit to you... Maybe if you didn't use such a condescending tone in your posts you might get a better reaction.

Of course he doesn't but we are discussing the alleged racial abuse of one of our players and he suggested (or at least my interpretation of it was) that he overreacted. Entirely reasonable to try and understand why he thinks this.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
You have 2 problems here, why should he or anyone else have to confirm their views are not based on hatred or prejudice.Secondly, if they are so what?Since whenhas the yardstick been to judge people on what they are rather than what they say?

slippery slope given all the class hatred that could be lurking on here for starters.

Without wishing to sound like a broken record no one has to answer any questions about themselves. However, in a thread about (alleged) racial abuse of one of our players it is an entirely relevant question.

Not understanding you on the class warfare thing.

Jan 30, 2008
Of course he doesn't but we are discussing the alleged racial abuse of one of our players and he suggested (or at least my interpretation of it was) that he overreacted. Entirely reasonable to try and understand why he thinks this.
Why don't you get your coat:rolleyes:

Without wishing to sound like a broken record no one has to answer any questions about themselves. However, in a thread about (alleged) racial abuse of one of our players it is an entirely relevant question.

Not understanding you on the class warfare thing.

You're a bit of a twatt really.

Which is a shame because I've met you and thought you were OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here