Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] R*nt b*ys

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Waiting at Euston station for our train to Manchester for the United game on the Saturday morning (we went for the weekend) Chelsea were away to Everton and there were loads of them on the concourse and Liverpool were at Fulham in the early kick off.

Train pulls in and a group of about 20 or so “yoof” walk through, coked up and drinking.

All of them start singing “Chelsea rent boys” to which Chelsea, assuming they were Liverpool, replied “murderers, murderers”.

They weren’t Liverpool. Their next song confirmed they were Derby who had presumably taken a circuitous route to Euston either because of spilt train tickets, or to avoid plod, or both.

Not a single punch was thrown- in fact, with each song the distance between them grew larger. I have to admit that by the time it was over I was in fits of giggles at it.

Probably not what would have happened outside Stamford Bridge in the 80s.

While neither side comes out of that well it’s hardly crime of the century. Perhaps some real action from the FA to help gay footballers come out and feel supported would be better for everyone?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lots of strange claims on this thread - we’ve had far worse than this aimed at us over the years but it’s really dried up fortunately in the last 10 years or so… Not that there should be levels of blatant homophobic or racist chants.

I wonder if the moron Chelsea fans in the Ecuador lads video singing ‘Brighton gay boys’ (to the same fecking tune) will be reprimanded - as loads of old bill just looked on - and it’s more blatant eh…
I got the feeling they were using all their pent up anger of the rent boys chant when they sang it 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Lots of strange claims on this thread - we’ve had far worse than this aimed at us over the years but it’s really dried up fortunately in the last 10 years or so… Not that there should be levels of blatant homophobic or racist chants.

I wonder if the moron Chelsea fans in the Ecuador lads video singing ‘Brighton gay boys’ (to the same fecking tune) will be reprimanded - as loads of old bill just looked on - and it’s more blatant eh…
I got the feeling they were using all their pent up anger of the rent boys chant when they sang it 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
The police have more important things to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here