Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.I.P dad

mike2570

Jul 16, 2011
crawley
Great words bro our dad was very proud that we continued to support our local team,he made us believe in BHA we stuck with them through thick and thin and always will. He was Sussex through and through as we are now and forever. He was our hero I can't thank him enough for making me the person I am today.Now my boys follow the albion and always will,all thanks to my legend of a dad.Rip Douglas Macdonald gone but never forgotten. Love Michael and family xxx

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RIP. Always sad news when a dedicated Brighton fan departs and gets their eternal season ticket for The Amex in the sky.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Always sad to hear a fellow fan make for the exit.

Glad he was able to make the Amex a couple of times.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry to hear that and condolences to you and your family.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
RIP.
When I knew my own Father was terminally ill, I knew we had to squeeze in one more Albion game with him. The season was nearing its end so there wasn't a lot of choice. I picked an away game ( as he lived out of the area ) and prayed for two things. Decent weather ( so he could keep warm ) and a win ( he'd started with one many years ago )
My prayers were answered on both counts.
Remember all the good times you spent with him and treasure those happy memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here