Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.I.P dad

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You must be going through a difficult time right now. I'm so sorry fella. Stay strong though.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My grandfather passed away with just medical staff around him. I like to think he didn't feel alone when it happened.

Don't think about the actual passing. You were there when it mattered. He wouldn't have hit 82 if you were all absent. He didn't die alone. I'm sitting allne in my study, but i have so many memories/friends/people that mean the world to me with me.

dbarnard

Jul 26, 2011
Sadly my dad passed away in Feb 92, I still speak to him most nights, thoughts go out to you and your family.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
RIP Douglas

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
RIP Douglas

Clearly a good dad Dougie, because he introduced you to the Albion. So he leaves you with something that will live with you forever.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
My deepest condolences, I dedicate all celebration from todays win. RIP fellow BHAFC supporter...

jackiefw

May 15, 2011
south coast
:albion2:Paul that was just such wonderful words covers everything. Dad RIP these last 8 weeks have been the hardest and you put up at big fight. Brighton did u proud today and won 2-0 . We love you so much dad and you are at peace now. 

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Today at 8am my dad Douglas macdonald passed away aged 82 after a long stint in hospital . As you can imagine we as a family are devastated .None of us managed to get there in time and at the moment we are all feeling guilty although in the end it was peaceful and without pain . it's been a tough few years for us having our son Andrew ( nhs leg pain) to cope with but as a family we have pulled through . My mum and dad lived most of there lives in Wisborough Green where my dad played mainly cricket and also football for the village , in these last few years they live in Storrinton but my dad still remains well known throughout the village . He started taking me to football in 77 so I can remember Ward and Horton and like most other dads and sons had that amazing feeling waking up on Saturday mornings getting ready for the game on a Saturday .I managed to take him a Couple of times to the Amex plus a tour and he loved it . My brother Michael and I are carrying on the tradition taking are sons to the Albion . Any way just to say I'll never forget you dad thank you for being you love you forever

Love Paul , michael , Barbara , Jackie,and Jeanette

very sad for you mate , hope you can take comfort in the fact that your pa lived his life in a beautiful part of the world to a ripe old age and has left a loving family to carry on his legacy....R.I.P....Syd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here