Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Rushden & Diamonds

89th minute comedy winner to the non-leaguers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP predicts about 623 members & guests will attempt to access NSC to hurl or read post-match abuse of one sort or another and the site will grind to a halt til three in the morning.

Its the truth that doesn't lie.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think we will win, but it won't be comfortable. (Statistically, with Smith in goal, we'll need to score 4).

tobemeister6

Jan 15, 2008
Stratford, London
2-0 to the Albion, 0-0 at half time then 2 second half goals from Nicky Forster we'll see us home, never say I don't want us to win but I'd love a replay living 5 mins from Nene Park would make it one of the easiest away games I'll ever go to and the banter to be had with a lot of mates would classic :D

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If we defend anything like the other night then we are going to need to score 4 just to get a draw probably...

5-4 to us.

Socky

Sockmonster
Jun 24, 2008
Brighton
3-0 then an away draw against someone like Scunthorpe where we lose 1-0, Cup fever over and long hard relegation battle for rest of season which we win prompting a summer of wild conjecture over where we will finish the following season and ludicrous rumours of who we will sign in August followed by an average start next season and then a late run to clinch a play-off spot, a trip to Wembley where we win on penalties and then another summer of wild conjecture and rumour, a slight delay to the new stadium until finally a new world order begins at...................The American Express Legal and General Donatello Knight Bamber Memorial Community Stadium Falmer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Jammy 1-0 win.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dont think we are capable of protecting the goal at the moment, so I am going for a 2-2 draw

Probably 3,500

It will be interesting to see who he plays today...ie if he plays his first choice team, or plays a few second teamers to see how they get on

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Rushden are 11/2 at the bookies, must be worth a tenner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports