Lyme Regis
4-0 to the good guys

Audience: 5,520

:clap2:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
3-2 to brighton. We'll go behind, but for the first time this season we'll come back and win.

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
2-1, 3-2 or 3-1 to Albion.

I cannot see us being stuffed like many on here are predicting, but I can only see Brighton winning.

We know where the goal is, and with Albion's poor defence of late, I definitely think we'll score.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
2-2 with a crowd of around 5000. No doubt that will be the cue for the usual morons to say "I told you cutting prices wasn't the answer."

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
2-2 with a crowd of around 5000. No doubt that will be the cue for the usual morons to say "I told you cutting prices wasn't the answer."

Which would be silly because an increased crowd against lower level opposition would indicate it has worked. It's if there's no noticeable increase that people can crow about price drops not working, though I don't think anyone was denying lower prices would bring in a bigger crowd.

Last edited:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i think Rushden will get a draw/win but it will be the kick start the players need. I think they have been hiding behind the fact the defeats have been to better teams. there will be no hiding from this one.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think Rushden will win. They are on good form and despite their non league status they will be used to winning this season.

1-2 4300.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
They are non-league.

You will beat them easily. Mark my words. I will be back to congratulate you on Monday. Bon chance mes amis.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Blue Meanies 1-2 Part Timers (I'm never right:thumbsup:)

Crowd 4787 brave souls

Bennett to score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here