Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time this Thursday

Jan 30, 2008
The same people moaning about them appearing on question time are more than likely the same people who could not be arsed to drag themselves down the polling station to vote in the local and European elections. The BNP are a miniority party but because of the apathy of uk voters have managed to gain significant airtime of late

i think you will find the BNP support growing , i dont think they will make major inroads into the general political picture but they should start to have a major say in local government in certain areas of the country.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yes he should, It's called democracy and free speech.

The anti-facist/trotsky/extreme left always seem frighten to hear his point of view, to the point of stiring up anger towards them from the normal people in the street.

:lolol: :lolol:

Your're having a laugh aren't you ?

The only people stiring up anger are the BNP.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BBC NEWS | Politics | BNP hits back at generals' attack

BNP leader Nick Griffin has attacked distinguished former generals who had criticised "extremists" for hijacking military symbols.

Former army leaders had signed a letter saying the forces' reputation was being tarnished by right-wing groups.

Comparing them to Nazi military chiefs who faced trial at Nuremberg Mr Griffin said they had pursued "illegal wars".

He later told the BBC it had been "black humour" but the Tories said his comments were "absolutely despicable".

I saw his interview on SKY News and whilst he didn't come across as badly as some previous appearances, he was skirting issures/questions and generally adding nothing to what most sensible people feel about the issues. My opinion of him and the BNP was unchanged. A result, as I assumed my opinion of him would worsen.

Having said that, he was keen to get in soundbites that were not entirely relevant to the topic or question. But that is a political figure for you..!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I hope the appearance makes a few more people wake up to the reality of the man.

What Coventry Gull would like us to believe is "retraction" of previous comments, is really just the odious little man realising that he has to work a bit harder to hide his true feelings from the mainstream (now he's part of it).

Good, smoke 'em out and shine a light on them.

The biggest enemy of the BNP is the BNP itself.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
:lolol: :lolol:

Your're having a laugh aren't you ?

The only people stiring up anger are the BNP.

total rubbish, did you not see them at Brum and Luton. The film footage of a 12 year old, who was nothing to do with either side, being punched from behind by some tramp looking lefty ****. The kind who was probably too afraid to face someone so young face to face.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I hope the appearance makes a few more people wake up to the reality of the man.

What Coventry Gull would like us to believe is "retraction" of previous comments, is really just the odious little man realising that he has to work a bit harder to hide his true feelings from the mainstream (now he's part of it).

Good, smoke 'em out and shine a light on them.

The biggest enemy of the BNP is the BNP itself.

I am not trying to get anyone to believe anything. Just giving my opinion. I have just come back form my first BNP meeting for several years. It certainly isn't like the old days. I was kinda disappointed :lol: I was impressed with Collett. Had previosly thought him a bit of a knob but he gave a very good speech and even sent himself up. Think he enjoys being the bad boy of the party.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
total rubbish, did you not see them at Brum and Luton. The film footage of a 12 year old, who was nothing to do with either side, being punched from behind by some tramp looking lefty ****. The kind who was probably too afraid to face someone so young face to face.

I find it very hard to take anyone seriously who uses words such as "tramp looking lefty ****", "commie", "trotsky" in the year 2009.

Especially when it is used to describe people who have a problem with racism.

You sound exactly like one of those nutters in the 70s who thought the Russians had infiltrated the post office.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hitler gave good speeches and got much of a nation to believe he was doing the right thing. I just find it hard to believe that people would back such a party. Their sums don't add up and they bring nothing to the table.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I find it very hard to take anyone seriously who uses words such as "tramp looking lefty ****", "commie", "trotsky" in the year 2009.

Especially when it is used to describe people who have a problem with racism.

You sound exactly like one of those nutters in the 70s who thought the Russians had infiltrated the post office.

I have a problem with racism. What does that make me:D

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I am not trying to get anyone to believe anything. Just giving my opinion. I have just come back form my first BNP meeting for several years. It certainly isn't like the old days. I was kinda disappointed :lol: I was impressed with Collett. Had previosly thought him a bit of a knob but he gave a very good speech and even sent himself up. Think he enjoys being the bad boy of the party.

It's a very clever act you play on here old boy and it certainly pulls a few of the suckers in. I note how you are very very careful not to get angry when criticised and simply reply with a "oh hum, it's just my humble point of view, it's about Tribes you see, I'm just off to polish my crystals."

Throw in a constant stream of normal content, carefully steering away from the race issue.

Very clever, very clever indeed.

There is a pattern though, a case in point. The odd attempt to turn the argument round...

I have a problem with racism. What does that make me:D

See what he did there. Watch carefully, you'll see him do it again. Time and time again.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It's a very clever act you play on here old boy and it certainly pulls a few of the suckers in. I note how you are very very careful not to get angry when criticised and simply reply with a "oh hum, it's just my humble point of view, it's about Tribes you see, I'm just off to polish my crystals."

Throw in a constant stream of normal content, carefully steering away from the race issue.

Very clever, very clever indeed.

There is a pattern though, a case in point. The odd attempt to turn the argument round...

See what he did there. What carefully, you'll see him do it again. Time and time again.

Why thank you Clapham. I feel almost humbled by your praise. :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thanks, but you ain't fooled me.
Can't you be pleasant then if you support the BNP?

I don't need to go around on demos face covered and kicking off.Some people are not like that.To be honest my main gripe is with muslims.Oh and immigration.Actually there's quite a few things, but i can't be arsed with it.:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Is it because I don't fit into your stereotype of a right wing racist? That I like to think outside of the box.

I'm perfectly aware of the Monty Pythonesque wing of the right, who like yourself think racial purification will come through Morris Dancing and making love to oak trees.

But at the end of the day it's only a mask (probably fashioned of bark and squirrel cheese) but a mask all the same.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Can't you be pleasant then if you support the BNP?

I don't need to go around on demos face covered and kicking off.Some people are not like that.To be honest my main gripe is with muslims.Oh and immigration.Actually there's quite a few things, but i can't be arsed with it.:thumbsup:

You've got over the Jews now then ? That's pleasant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here